Kid reviews for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 Poster Image

I love this book!

BEST BEST BEST BOOK BOOK BOOK EVER EVER EVER!!! And movie. But book is better. As always. :D

3 people found this helpful.

Amazing film! But….

This movie is revolutionary in the movie world, it is one of a kind! I personally also enjoyed watching this movie and consider rewatching it. However, there is some graphic content in this film which in my opinion doesn’t make it suitable for children below 14. Other than that, great film. Well done Warner bros and JK. Rowling!

Harry turned bad.

He thinks now that he's a grownup he can now be all in a sexual fashion? My dad had to shut it off and we never got to finish the series.

ugh

this is one of the most sleep inducing films ever. dreary, nonsense story, lack of action, and overall stupidity are all in this piece of junk.

great movie

great movie! although i have seen many parents connect it to "black magic" that is not what these films are about, if that's how you think of it you are missing the WHOLE point of the series. their are great role models, such as harry potter willing to sacrifice himself, and all the characters fighting to save harry's lives, although there is some violence really nothing to violent, mostly just the results of some deaths that aren't shown, and most of them are the killing curse so they just are very pale. i think common sense media has been intense on rating this and the sex should be a one, although ron and hermione kiss it is all very innocent.

1 person found this helpful.
Spoiler Alert 🚨 Harry is not a wizard but actually a secret agent sent from the planet Pluto to destroy the human population that doesn’t have noses

1 person found this helpful.

Action packed from start to finish

Action packed all the way through and delivers a great message about friendship. This is honestly one of my favorite films and it has so much bravery from start to finish!

best harry potter movie EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Harry potter and the deathly hollow part 2 was really good. It was awesome! My dad and even my mom loved it. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D But it says bloody hell and not my daughter b*tch! ): Yeah I’m not a fan of cursing, but anyways I LOVE IT. And you should too, but you should be 14+ or up ): Not my fault, but there is kissing in it. But for this PG-13 movie you should be 14+ or up.

Disappointing

I love, love the Harry Potter books and I just finished the movies. For the books, I think they are super good but can get a little scary, mainly towards the end. As for the movies, there are a few scenes where there is a lot of kissing and scary stuff. I don't recommend this movie for kids that get easily scared or that are under 12, but if you or your children or siblings are at least 12 and up and don't get easily scared, they could probably watch it.

1 person found this helpful.

You might as well read the books, because this is INACCURATE - as always. How did THIS get a 5/5?