All teen and kid member reviews for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Kid, 10 years old April 28, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written byIgnotus_Peverell May 9, 2011

Masterful!

IT'S ON EMPIRES TOP FILMS OF ALL TIME LIST! ^ Needless to say, this movie is absolutely breath-taking! Alfonso Curaun took J.K Rowling's amazing work and turned it into an amazing, family classic for ALMOST all ages
Kid, 11 years old February 15, 2011

Totally Awesome movie for 9+

Why I chose these ratings above? Positive messages: 1. Professor Lupin teaches Harry to fight these "dementors" by focusing on happy thoughts Good Role Models:(List) 1.Professor Remus John Lupin Why? Helps Harry conqueor his fears. Forgives Sirius Black for thinking that he (Remus) betrayed Lily and James Potter accepts Sirius' apolgy for thinking that he (Sirius) was the betrayer. 2. Rubeus Hagrid Why? Comments positivly to Harry, Ron and Hermione 3. Albus Dumbledore Why? Helps Hermione and Harry save Sirius Black from a horrible fate not deserved. 4. Hermione Granger Why? Keeps Professor Lupin's secret "disease", lycanthropy a secret. 5. Sirius Black Why? He forgives Remus Lupin for thinking that he (Sirius) was the betrayer and asks Remus Lupin to forgive him for thinking that he (Remus) was the betrayer. 6. Harry Potter Why? He saves his past self from the "Dementor's Kiss". Concerns: Violence: 1.At the end of the movie, Professor Remus Lupin transforms into a werewolf and (unknowingly) trys to bite/injure Harry, and Hermione sevral times. Language: 1 use of b**** and some uses of d***. It was an excellent movie!
Kid, 10 years old January 30, 2016

Great

Harry Potter gets more darker themes then the first two
Kid, 10 years old July 29, 2014

AMAZING!!!

Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. Harry Potter is a wizard in training that lost his parents from the dark lord Valtimort. this may disturb the younger ages. There is also evil soul sucking creatures which are vary scary. Over all Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is a good movie for ages ten and up.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2011

Great movie

But has turned to a more scary film
Kid, 11 years old January 26, 2011

Romance?! Since when! Scariest Harry Potter movie though.

When I say violent,I mean scary.Seriously,I think it is the scariest out of all the movies so far.And romance? Since when! What are you talking about? That's in the 5th movie,not the 3rd!
Teen, 16 years old Written byannesbanannes May 7, 2011
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2011

best potter movie

My fav potter movie.when hermoine punched malfoy i went LOL
Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2015

The best one yet

I love this movie. The kids are older so they get in more adventures!! make sure you watch it because it's a movie not to be missed.
Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2015

Some very scary moments, dark themes in complex and fantastic installment.

In this installment, some really scary figures called dementors suck out the main charecter's memories, bu Harry learns to counter it. A set up exacution (it doesn't actually happen). A climactic scene(s) about a murdeurous tree, a werewolf and a killer. This includes great messages about love and friendship.
Kid, 10 years old April 29, 2015

harry potter3

The animation looks so REAL! Just remember that because this movie includes the dementors for the first time. These magical creatures will scare your little kids. And by that I mean nightmares are most possibly gonna happen. The movie is really good. Please remember this movie is most likely best for teen to adult.
Kid, 11 years old April 3, 2011

Never stop loving harry potter

I love harry potter, still.
Teen, 17 years old Written byXemnasSuperior March 10, 2011
Kid, 11 years old October 3, 2010

The best movie for the almost-tweens!

This movie is better than SillyBandz! I love it! I started watching it when I was about six and had to many nightmares, so I waited a few years and love it now! I must see for 8-9+!
Teen, 17 years old Written byHBayazeed August 15, 2016
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2016

Great Movie, But Gets Spooky.

Arguably one of the best movies in the franchise, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is a bit darker than the first two movies in the series, even if it is the only movie in the series NOT to include Voldemort in any way, shape, or form. It instead follows Sirius Black as the "villain" until the end of the movie, when it is revealed to be Peter Petegrew (disguised as Ron's rat Scabbers) as the villain of the movie. This incredible flick also includes werewolves and dementors as two new additions to the long list of plausible future villains. Overall amazing storytelling and a classic HP film.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThe age judge July 30, 2016
Teen, 13 years old Written byADF _Anna July 27, 2016

Scenes

I think this is one of the most interesting Harry Potter movies PERSONALLY, I see some people have said ages 10+, I think ages 11+ would be a better age group, if you have seen the movie, you know the movie is about an escaped serial killer, young children should not be thinking about murderers and murders, and another part is at the "end" (before they go back in time) Serius Black, the "murderer" turns into a dog and fights a werewolf, after the battle, Serius Blacks shoulder is covered in blood and dying, I also think the Dementors may scare young children, the language is not that bad, though Ron may say, "Bloody H#ll" a few times, there is not much to be worried about.
Kid, 11 years old June 26, 2016
The Books have a unique storyline and plot. As well in novel, the problem was solved concluded in a very different way than the film had displayed it. Even with the twist in the end, it was very confusing with Hermione's Time Necklace. The Film could have been better.