Parent reviews for Heavenly Creatures

Heavenly Creatures Poster Image

Really good, but insanely intense!!!!

I’m a young teenager, and I saw it when I was thirteen. This movie is very disturbing. It’s sexual in an uncomfortable way, and the two main characters are unhealthily obsessed with each other. In a murder scene, the two girls murder one of the characters mothers in an attempt to not be separated. Leading up to the murder scene are little actions that make the death even more devastating. While the murder is not super gory, you see the daughter killing her own mother with a brick while the mother screams in horrible pain. Overall, the scene is more intense and horrifying than violent. The movie revolves around an obsessive friendship, showing all sides of the story. Originally you think the parents are overbearing and horrible, but you come to realize they are concerned for their children. This movie is very eye opening, and worth the hours of shock you suffer after enduring the movie.

Heavenly Creatures

Definitely beautiful and fascinating story about friendship, but definitely watch it with your young teens. Consisting psychological lesbian and crudesome murder scene bases on true story.