Kid reviews for Heavyweights

Heavyweights Poster Image

Hilarious! Love this movie!

This movie sometimes makes kids feel"ashamed." This makes some people who ARE fat feel bad about themselves. Other then that a good movie

best movie of 1995

i give it a 10 and up. language such as d---, big a--, see you in h---, kick him in his big a--. a bunch of campers make ou at the camp hope dance. kids treat food like drugs, they hide it in the walls and their beds. you see tony lockede up in a wooden jail cell at the camp. you see a kids butt when they jump into the lake.

Great for a family movie night

I really like this movie and I have seen it about 3 times. Minimal swearing and drinking, not a lot of kissing. It has great role models and positive messages. A great choice for families.

a fair comedy

ok for for young kids

Fun to watch now and again

My brother and I used to love this movie, and though many may disagree, I think it has a brilliant message. It teaches us that other people can't make desisions about your body for you and you have to take personal responsibility. It was also fun and enjoyable. Though the comedy can get a little much for younger viewers. Over all fun watch that will keep you laughing all night!

Funniest Movie Ever!!!

This is the most hilarious movie ever!!! There is a little bit of swearing and kissing but it's really not that bad. Watch it; u won't regret it.

worst movie

When i read the blurb off the movie i was immediately fixated mainly because ben stiller was a cast member, i love great comedies with slapstick nature in it, and he is my favorite. i was laughing at the name of the character he was given "psycho fitness instructor" i thought to myself wow this looks good we can watch this. But as the movie started i was let down with the choice of actors, it made me feel sorry not for the "fat kids" but for the people watching it. it was a poor choice of movie. It had no comedy in it whatsoever and was quite insulting towards obese people. Don't waste you time with this movie i regret watching it. Poor actors, you have humiliated ben stiller, he is a good actor he is better than this.