Kid reviews for Hellraiser

Hellraiser Poster Image

Awesome movie, to much gore and adult content

This is an awesome movie, I really loved it actually😅 the only thing is that it has some sexual content and isnt great for kids- (also a TON of gore) so I would recommend this to a very mature teen or extremely mature twelve year old

A great story but gory and brutal

DONT LET YOUR CHILDREN WATCH THIS MOVIE!

ONLY IF YOU GREW UP PLAYING GAMES LIKE MORTAL KOMBAT OR GTA OR OTHER VIOLENT GAMES

if you child is mature enough and handle tough things like an adult and a good kid and likes mortal kombat or gta and knows that this stuff is bad and they are always trying to do good things like the got sense they could watch this but not alone!.

Entertaining

It is an entertaining film with an interesting storyline. There are some intimate scenes in this, but if a child is mature enough then it should not be an issue. Worth a watch.

Gory

Scary and bloody, but a bit too werid. Still good

Great movie for horror movie fans!

There was blood and guts. Graphic images. But very compelling story and I loved it! Would recommend!!!

Gory fantasy slasher with torture and more violence.

This movie is extremely gory, many teens will want to watch this. Parents should know that there is extreme violence that is unsuitable for kids under 17 so take precautions.

Decent Movie, Mature mid-teens and up

I watched this movie on my bedroom computer without my parents permission. I am only twelve but I have a mind like an adult. So, this Rated R movie didn't really disturb me. I also saw this with my family aged ten and it scared the living sheisser out of me, now I'm older I'm okay with it. The plot is undignified, Scream is much better.

good horror movie