All teen and kid member reviews for Herbie: Fully Loaded

Teen, 17 years old Written byDiscordzrocks July 4, 2015

Dumb family movie has some innuendo

Wow...this had some sexual stuff actually When the dude is trying to spy on her getting undressed and Herbie sticking up his antenna/peanus
Teen, 13 years old Written byblackandpink April 8, 2013

Good movie to watch with family

This movie is a great movie to watch with your family. It is a funny, up-lifting, hilarious movie that is sure to be loved by everyone. There are a couple of good messages, such as following your dreams and to not judge on appearances. There is one kiss scene and one almost kiss scene. Overall, it is a great movie and I highly recommend it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd December 12, 2012

not quite as good as the 2006 pixar movie cars but still a pretty good movie none the less

I`m 16 and I like this movie and besides I think kids will learn some stuff on nascar at the very least
Kid, 10 years old August 12, 2012

Forgettable.

This movie wasn't very good. I just found it annoying. They say "Oh my God" if that counts. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 20, 2012

Just OK.

Okay family movie. Somewhat entertaining for kids, but for the most part I'd pass.
Kid, 10 years old March 25, 2011

The best!

Herbie is the best car who ever lived!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I thought it was good!

I thought it was so cool! Herbie was so much a LOVEBUG. I loved it. See it!

I LOVED it!

This was one of the best movies I've ever seen! My brother didn't want to see it, but he loved it, too! I don't agree with common sense's review, because I think the adults in the theatre enjoyed it as much as us kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Don't see it!

wonderful movie for all ages.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Loved it!!!!!

My favorite part was the destruction derby. That is SO cool! I think EVERYONE should see it!!!