Parent reviews for He's All That

He's All That Poster Image

This is the worst animated movie made by DreamWorks.

Jeff Bezos looks terrible in this movie
2 people found this helpful.

Review of He's All That

I'm 18. I thought it was quite insincere acting and not much emotion. A little bit clicheish I hope Addison can get better in future movies but the plot didn't help her at all.

Love the movie

I enjoyed the movie, watched with my 12 year old. Its not different from what we see and hear outside. I would say its fine to watch from 12 years old and above. Nothing wrong with it. Absolutely love it and find it funny

1 person found this helpful.

It’s a teen romance movie

It was exactly what u would expect from it. I enjoyed it completely‼️‼️

AWFUL

How can this movie be 7+ on Netflix. Disappointing! This movie is absolutely disgusting

Not family friendly

Okay for college aged and older but like most "made for teen movies" this one had partying, sex, fighting and a few swear words. Not something I would let my kids watch. Not family friendly.

Jeffery Bazos was terrible in this movie!

This is the opposite of Toy Story That Time Forgot! Don’t watch this terrible movie!

Addison rea sucks

Tanner Buchanan was amazing (well he's just a amazing actor) and so was all the other cast, except for Addison Rea, I cringed so many times because of her acting skills, it was horrible. No she's not going to be as good as Tanner, but they could have at least given her acting lesson or more. If Addison wasn't in it and they had some other REAL actor to take her place I would have given it 5 stars but because she's in it, it gets 3. She really just needs to stick to tiktok.