Kid reviews for He's Just Not That Into You

He's Just Not That Into You Poster Image

Clever Romantic Comedy for Older Teens...

He's Just Not That Into You follows the love stories of several different people that are somehow all connected to each other. It's a really cute way of showing everyone's different perspective. This movie is very creative in showing the different scenarios when trying to figure out if someone is into you. There is a good amount of sex in the movie, but nothing is really shown (there is no nudity.) A man does cheat on his wife, but he does deal with the consequences of it. There is also a good amount of language present. All in all, this movie is very good. I definitely recommend it for anyone at least 14+!

Great Romcom

This movie is very funny with interesting story lines and acting with lots of great actors. There is implied sex, straddling, passionate kissing and a man cheating on his wife. There are a few swear words (sh*t, bullsh*t, f*ck) and a man lies to his wife about smoking. The movie focuses on the harsh truth about what guys are actually thinking and what women interpret from their actions. This movie has so many truths about relationships its so funny to watch.

All the guys are complete jerks, and it has really unhealthy views on relationships.

Most of the movie is one character getting sick of waiting for boys to call her, so she calls them and is then called clingy. Also, one of the scenes talks about how 'a girl isn't into you if she doesn't sleep with you after a month'. Super disappointing. Many of the guys also cheat and lie to they girlfriend/wife. There are a few swear words and it talks about sex, but nothing worse than kissing is shown (at least not in the first half of the movie, which is all I watched).

I wouldn't even look at it on the Blockbusters shelf.

Personally I didn't like it, I felt it was just another average 'romance comedy' trying to get people's attention. Not funny.

really good movie its funny i love it!!!

TORTURE!

OH my gosh! It was the worst movie I've ever seen in my life! I actually fell asleep I got so bored. I finally woke up when the credits appeared. (most interesting part in the movie) Who needs to worry about that kind of love? I suggest you do something better with your time. :P

Saw it 3 times and loved it but my mom didnt

Its a hella good movie!!! I saw it 3 times n luv it. Saw it with 2 friends n my mom. me n my friends, all 12, rly liked it but my mom didnt. she said the relationships were "un-appealing and that it had a negative view on marridge but i really liked it! It did have alot of sex scenes though. And had us closing the door alot so no parents would walk in

a good romcance comedy for teens

i really liked this movie! i thought that some of the sexual behavior wasn't appropriate for younger kids, but there aren't many scenes when anything revealing is shown. its a really good romance comedy, and is based on the relationships of men and women in their twenties. girls are worried and wonder why the guys won't call them back, and fret over it which is funny to watch. however, the rolemodels aren't necessarily good. i would say anyone twelve and up could see it; its funny and the romance isn't explicit. all in all, a good movie!

Great romcom! :0

This was a very good movie. I like how every character knew each other in one way or another and that the story was intertwined. Some language. Sex is talked about a lot. All in all, I think this is a good movie!