Kid reviews for He's Out There

He's Out There Poster Image

Slow and Quite Violent

HE'S OUT THERE contains a scene of a woman getting dressed and mild language. Parents should know about the violence.

Don’t. Question. The probability. Or it all unravels.

Carelessly planned, major plot holes, and a lot of questions they don’t want you to ask. Bad acting. Dodgy script. No good role models. Too many clichés. Other than that, an all-round great movie! Well, not exactly… they succeeded in making it very disturbing and stuffed it with shocking gore, but not really worth watching. A ‘near terrible’ ending, which was barely transformed into more of a ‘rather disappointing’ kind of ending. I like horror and I was disturbed. And did I mention disappointed? Like, seriously disappointed? And I’ve seen my fair share of bad horror movies. Bottom line: Just don’t.

Plot holes

This movie is actually quite scary in places, and has a lot of suspense. However there are many plot holes riddled throughout which just makes the whole story seem kind of pointless.

Do Not Watch This Movie. SPOILERS

I have never written a review on a movie ever. I made this account to tell people to NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE. I honestly don't know how someone could rate this 3 stars let alone 4 and 5. This movie was not scary, had meaningless jump scares, all of the characters were dumb and apparently sometimes hear things that would be impossible to hear and don't hear or see things that are right in front of them. SPOILERS, When the mom gets hit with the axe, she lies in the trunk of the car for hours and somehow gets the strength to get up walk and then set up an elaborate trap to get the killer back to the car when she should have bled out a long time ago. This movie has poor an very inconsistent logic not to mention the girls that scream at a pin drop and don't listen to their mom, but instead just scream to draw more attention to them. The girls hid under the bed from the killer, which I get because they're young but then the older one proceeds to try to get the little one to be quiet by putting her hand over her mouth, the little girl screams and they know that they killer know they are down there, yet they still stay there, after she screams the older one covers the little girls mouth back up to keep from screaming yet at the same time shouts at the killer. This movie was a waste of my time, please don't watch this movie.