Parent reviews for High School Musical 2

High School Musical 2 Poster Image

A really good movie!

I really really loved this movie! My kids did too. I'm 18 so I can kind of relate to them. I love how they expressed their true selves!

Wonderful movie!!!! Family friendly!

Yes, there are teenagers in skimpy clothes but it's not even that bad. There is only one kiss in the whole movie, no cursing, no violence at all, no sex, no drug use and consumerism I dont really keep track of. It's really good you should see it! Great acting! Wonderful music. And there is no reason your kids should have to miss out on it because it is totally family friendly. Although there isnt much of a positive effect either but definitely nothing negative about the movie.

Very Immodestly Dressed Teenagers

I cannot believe the low age ratings this has been given. I don't want my teenagers watching this. There are entire scenes with girls in low cut swimming suits and very low cut tops revealing cleavage. I don't want my girls thinking this is how they need to dress and I don't want my boys thinking this is how girls should dress. More than disappointing!

Really good

Definitely watch the first movie before this or it doesn’t make sense

love chad and ryan

chad and ryan are the best in the movie they are kings. high school musical 2 is the best movie out of all 3

THE BESTTTTTTTT

YOU LITERALLY CANNOT GET ANY BETTER, IT IS LITERALLY THE BEST FILM IN THE WHOLE WORLD OH MY GAWDDDD

The Wildcats are BACK

I grew up OBSESSED with High School Musical. All of the songs are awesome and I still love watching the movies (except the 3rd one as I haven't seen it) even as an adult. I think High School Musical 2 was awesome but I love the 1st one more because Troy's singing voice (which was that of a different guy by the name of Drew Seeley) was so beautiful even though Zac actually sung in 2. It all brings back awesome memories for me

High Drool Musical Toot

I think that this is a perfect opportunity to see the bratty side of Sharpay Evans. Beeeeecause EVERYTHING JUST HAS TO BE FABULOUS for HER!!!!

Typical Disney Mindless Production with Stereotyping of Women as Gullible and Vain

Disappointing absence of opportunity to provide a positive role model for boys or girls - instead, Disney continues to portray kids as mindless and void of any interests outside of those championed by "main street" consumerism, and goes further to portray girls in a very chauvinistic manner. If you want your boys to grow up to think of women as objects or "trophies", or if you want your girls to grow up to think of themselves as pawns whose only value is their looks - this movie is for your kids.

Best and a great discussion topic (explore, discuss enjoy)