All teen and kid member reviews for High School Musical 2

Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2010
I like this one the best
Kid, 12 years old April 4, 2011

Horrible

CRAP! thats what this movie is..
Kid, 12 years old January 27, 2009

From Good To The Worst

I used to be obsessed over High School Musical, until everybody became obsessed. They're now driving me crazy: everywhere I look, HSM adverts, T-shirts, backpacks... whatever. Very young children (5-6 years)are simply obsessed with this movie because everybody they know is too. I know children who haven't even seen the movie, and they love it! Plus the movies are too corny and lame.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Great for kids 7years and older.

I really enjoyed this movie. It's about a group of high school kids who learn to go their own way. I would say that if it was in theatres it would be rated a clean G. It's actually great for the whole family. Except that the commeralism sometimes gets out of hand. Otherwise, I enoyed this movie and I thin High School Musical 2 is great!
Teen, 17 years old Written byzendayaZuri July 22, 2014

HMMMMMM.......

YES... I HAVE THIS MOVIE, SISTER WANTED IT BUT THIS ISNT FOR ANY AGE UNDER 14+ TOO KISSY AS LITTLE KIDS WOULD SAY AND LIFE ISNT ALL ABOUT LOVING BOYS,KISSES,MONEY,GETTING YOUR WAY OR WHAT YOU WANT! THATS PLENTY IN THIS MOVIE...SO PARENTS DONT LET KIDS WATCH IF UNDER 14+ PLEASE! SEEN SOME KIDS, EVEN LITTLE KIDS NOT APPRECIATE WHAT THEY HAVE AND GET A LITTLE ADDITUDE BECAUSE OF SEEING SNOTTY SHARPAY(RICH,SNOTTY,WANTS THINGS HER WAY,WANTS EVEN MORE AND SHES RICH... ) SEE NOW!?
Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2016

Amazing

This is one of my favorite movies
Teen, 13 years old Written bykatnisshamna December 24, 2012

love it

i love it its not some useless storey, its usefull and worth my time. the songs are really cute and catchy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDMfanCassy December 10, 2011

TERRIFIC!!!

Great movie! I would let almost anyone younger than me see it! If you go to the HSM3 reviews on this site, look for my comment and you'll see how I feel about this series! I <3 IT!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuperman13 June 27, 2015

Extra lame sequel is way worse than the first movie.

I could not stand it. I feel bad for Zach Efron. Any actor should be unhappy to be in this movie. Gabriella made some really dumb facial expressions, and the storyline is pointless. There are scenes where girls dance in skimpy clothing, which is definetley not appropriate. Just don't bother, its a waste of time.
Kid, 12 years old October 6, 2011

sweet HSM!

I <3 it. it's sweet and comforting. :)!
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2014

good

great movie there is a very self centered girl in it. and he isn't the best freind in this episode
Teen, 13 years old Written byDorotea January 12, 2014

High School Musical 2

Teen, 13 years old Written bykad1121 May 17, 2016

Ew

Kids randomly bursting out into song for no reason; in the middle of class, at lunch, and they can't sing or dance either. Also two people are in love and constantly just kissing eachother and drooling over eachother. WTF????? This movie sucks. I HATE DISNEY
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarky'sReviews June 19, 2014

My Least Favorite Of This Squeaky Clean Triliogy

I quite enjoy the HSM triliogy, sure the romance is steam grilled cheesy and the characters and plot are rather one dimensional, but Disney never seems to fail the catchy song test on anything. As much as I like the songs in this one just as much as the ones in the other two, this was Sharpay at her worst. She was just so desperate to get hit on by Troy in this one, going as far as making everyone else's summer a living hell. The dude that she hired to take control of Troy's friends is a bit of a jerk too. HSM should be perfectly fine for preteens because I'm sure they can handle a couple of lip smacks, marriage jokes and normal flirting. ON: 9+ IFFY: 4-8 OFF: 0-3
Kid, 11 years old June 26, 2012

High School Musical=AWESOME

I used to LOVE this movie! This a great movie for younger children! I used to watch this movie when I was eight...... now i'm eleven and I sometimes watch it when it's on Disney. GREAT JOB DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old May 27, 2012

WARNING, THE SEQUEL!

Just as bad as number 1, THIS IS HELL!
Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus May 26, 2012

Better that the first!

Teen, 13 years old Written byGoldenReviewer May 24, 2016

Totally Inappropriate

First off there is a girl in a one piece swimsuit. She also dances in it. Also there is a little too much drinking. A reference is made to ice tea. Teenagers can also be seen drinking caffeinated drinks!
Teen, 14 years old Written byrileyh April 24, 2016

GREAT

The third High School Musical is definitely the best but this one is still good. I still watch them to this day and I think all kids should grow up with High School Musical.
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2016

AMAZING!!!!!

This is great, lives up to the sequel.