Kid reviews for High School Musical 2

High School Musical 2 Poster Image

Don't get it.

I started to watch the first 50 minutes of it, and I couldn't get through it. It's SO cheesy and I don't think it's worth watching at all. I got a good laugh (because of it's cringeyness) but then I just couldn't watch it anymore. It's embarrassing. I thought the first one was bad.... but this? It's a whole different story. Why would someone even make this? I'm sorry, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. CSM really missed the mark on their score. 4 stars? What?
1 person found this helpful.

The sequel is great and the songs are awesome

1 person found this helpful.

Cheesy movie, still good.

It’s soooo cheesy, but definitely one of the best DCOMS. The characters are great, acting is mediocre. The whole trilogy is must-see, though.

Better then the first

I would give this three and a half stars. Better then the first. There was some good music. It wasn’t terrible but it would’ve been nice to see more openly queer characters. Overall it might be worth a watch. Edit: One of the things though you might want to watch out for is when Troy and his Dad are hanging out it’s always around something stereotypically manly such as cars or basketball.

Nice film

This film is really good I really enjoyed it so watch this film.

Never give up on closer friends or relationships.

Beautiful and charismatic atmosphere to how summer fun should be! Troy and Gabriella became the main staple of leading characters, including Chad, Sharpay, and Zeke. 100 Per- Cent great. It just needs more bare feet lol.

A very good movie...

I think age 8+ is a little silly, yes there is one kiss but little kids should be fine. Overall a very good movie.

The best in the whole franchise

This movie is my favourite ever in the whole wide world!

OK movie, good for young kids

My least favorite of the trilogy, but still pretty fun. Some great songs including: “I Don’t Dance” and “What Time Is It.”
sooooooo good i love this film i love it cast it just so good