Parent reviews for High School Musical 3: Senior Year

High School Musical 3: Senior Year Poster Image

AMAZING

I LOVED this movie personally. Zac and Vanessa look adorable together. The only thing is that they kiss for a long time. Kind of making out. But SO GOOD!

1 person found this helpful.

The best in the series by far!

My family loves these movies! And this one is THE BEST! There is hand holding and kisses but that's it. There is no cussing, no drugs, and absolutely violence. This is totally family friendly. If your kid is above 5 I think they can handle it.

Good and enjoyable any under 6 wont understand

Under 6 wont understand but they can still watch no gore no vilonce all songs ok for all ages.I watched it when i was 7 or 8

Just like Trix, this is for kids.

I will admit walking out in the midle of the movie, as I felt that it was too silly. However, if I would've had children the movie would've grown on me. So, before we adults start complaining about this movie, we must remember one thing; this is for kids. And it's one of the cleanest movies out there for them.

Happily ever after

I think its a happy ending for a really good movie! Bye high school musical!

SUKS!!!

My son's friend's came over and we put it on. AND IT SUCKED!!! My son even didn't want to watch it. But they were guests. My son is not a big Disney fan. Anyways, some kssing and flirting. There is a love story. Lots of HSM brand advertising. Some violence for a G movie.

The role mode are mean

I'll admit it...I like it too.

My daughter will love this over and over and over. It's her absolute favorite, and I don't mind watching along with her! Nor does her 3 year old brother - though he just watches the musical parts and tunes out the rest. The story is a little thin, but what do you really expect?! The music is, well, musical...it's fun, catchy. We get some pretty good conversations going about friendship and mean people (or people who do mean things, but aren't REALLY mean).

singing songs

I think that HSM rock because they sing really good.

fun for whole family

We were a little hesitant taking our then 4 year old to the movies to see this one, but after seeing reviews we were glad we went. It was the best of the 3 movies. There's more romance, but nothing inappropriate. We were glad to see it in the movies and bought the DVD the day it came out.