All parent member reviews for High School Musical 3: Senior Year

Adult Written byMfi0f May 6, 2015

High School Musical 3: Senior Year!!!

This is a very wonderful tale of a family named the MacBeths. They are your average vampire family who have been attending this school for 400 years and have seen this school change from a wooden hut to a modern day school building. When the Wildcats come to the school they are at competition with this new threat. The MacBeths and Wildcats have been getting along very well. Auntie Sharpay on the other hand and nephew Ryan take on the school with a new competition for these two groups.... A MUSICAL! So now it is join or cry for the MacBeths and Wildcats' last year!
Parent of a 6 and 11 year old Written byfastraxsg July 1, 2011

Happily ever after

I think its a happy ending for a really good movie! Bye high school musical!
Parent of a 11 year old Written bymikeisawesome123 February 2, 2011

SUKS!!!

My son's friend's came over and we put it on. AND IT SUCKED!!! My son even didn't want to watch it. But they were guests. My son is not a big Disney fan. Anyways, some kssing and flirting. There is a love story. Lots of HSM brand advertising. Some violence for a G movie.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byvceyite April 12, 2010

The role mode are mean
Parent of a 3 and 6 year old Written bykawilder March 24, 2010

I'll admit it...I like it too.

My daughter will love this over and over and over. It's her absolute favorite, and I don't mind watching along with her! Nor does her 3 year old brother - though he just watches the musical parts and tunes out the rest. The story is a little thin, but what do you really expect?! The music is, well, musical...it's fun, catchy. We get some pretty good conversations going about friendship and mean people (or people who do mean things, but aren't REALLY mean).
Parent of a 7 year old Written byHigh School Musical February 12, 2010

singing songs

I think that HSM rock because they sing really good.
Parent of a 5 year old Written byLdyGreeen November 7, 2009

fun for whole family

We were a little hesitant taking our then 4 year old to the movies to see this one, but after seeing reviews we were glad we went. It was the best of the 3 movies. There's more romance, but nothing inappropriate. We were glad to see it in the movies and bought the DVD the day it came out.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 26, 2009

not so great.

not a great movie.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byrame20002007 June 7, 2009
Adult Written byfarrell1 May 9, 2009

THE BEST IN THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written bybluucantu April 10, 2009

Why does Disney have to make these girls dress so trampy? I definitely don't want my 8 year old to aspire to look like Sharpay? Even the sweet innocent girls, like Gabriella are showing way too much skin. If they would have put this into consideration, this would have been a perfectly lovely movie.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTsion April 5, 2009

Not so good, but not bad...

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, though released in theaters, is really at heart a TV movie. Thus, it is very, very easy to poke numerous holes in every scene. This movie has tons of roll-your-eye moments, tons of I-can't-believe-they're-actually-going-to-do-this moments, and lots of moments where you want to fast forward. That said, if you look past those moments, it is a sweet kids movie that has a good goal. There's some decent music and a few charming scenes, though a lot feels very contrived. There's nothing to be concerned about, but this movie is just a piece in Disney's huge HSM marketing scheme.
Parent of a 1, 3, 12, and 16 year old Written byNikkiV March 23, 2009

A Safe Win

High School Musical 3 is the end of the trilogy. It's cheesy just like the previous 2 except Disney clearly spent way too much money on set design. The plot is a serious stretch, but it's generally wholesome.
Parent of a 2 and 5 year old Written byjorgefromqueens March 9, 2009

Loved It!

The movie was good fun. The kids burst into spontaneous dance at several points and the audience broke into applause, as though it was a real musical, after several numbers– including a partial standing ovation at the end. The movie held my six year old and her friends’ attention from beginning to end. A little more mature and romance-centric than previous HSMs but, still, pretty safe. There’s only one kiss and, like the earlier chapters, the romance is pretty innocent. As a dad with two little girls (and a third “unknown”) on the way, I kind of welcome conversations, even at this age, about relationships and, unexpectedly, HSM has been a nice gateway to that. Maybe not every dad relishes the idea of talking about relationships with their daughters but my thinking is kids develop their list of things Too Yucky to Talk to Dad About early on and they learn it from us. If we’re too squeamish to talk about something, they’ll catch on to that. But, I’m rambling... [Excerpt from an earlier review. You can read the full review at www.kidkong.com]
Parent of a 4, 9, and 9 year old Written bybelle-cygne March 2, 2009

jsut nice 2 b seen

mayb some people 'd say hsm1 was better! I personnally think, musicals in hsm3 r also gud. As an adult i enjoyed waychin hsm1 &3 alike. My kidz too have enjoyed watching 'em...
Adult Written bymca27@optonline.net February 25, 2009

cute

even now i saw when I w was 8 I didnot thinck it was bad
Adult Written byliddle.biddle February 23, 2009

Commonsense is wrong!!

This movie is for kids 0 and up it has no sexual stuff it is totally kid and baby apropriate. It is a great movie and it ends happily ever after. Anybody can see this movie!
Adult Written bysan anselmo February 13, 2009

bad bad bad bad bad!!!!!!!!!

This movie is the worst movie i have ever seen. It's so bad i barfed and i was not sick. Super bad movie!!!!!!!
Adult Written bymusic724 December 5, 2008

ugh... why bother

i hated the first movies... the acting was horrible... plot structure couldnt have been worse. in all honesty... it was only a little sad for me because i am leaving my school and i can sort of relate to them... that is it...
Adult Written byhimynameisbob November 11, 2008

OMG Best movie ever!

This movie rocks. I hated all the other HMS. It has the best song and dances.