Kid reviews for High School Musical 3: Senior Year

High School Musical 3: Senior Year Poster Image

I wouldn't waste your time on this trashy movie!!

This movie is so bad! I liked (thought it was "Okay") the other High School Musical movies, but this one is too cheesy and just weird! Sharpay is wearing these tiny clothes that make me cringe horribly. Seriously, when I first watched this movie when I was like 8, I was thinking WHY?? Also, she treats the girl Tiana (???) like a servant rather than a friend. She also doesn't really like her accent at all. Also, she confused India and Africa... on the phone she confused it, showing how cooky she is. Were the writers making her so dumb because she's blonde?? Also, confusing Africa and India was a really naive thing to do, and was racist. Why would you confuse Africa and India.. was it because they have colored people? As an American, but, part Indian, I feel very offended. Why would the writers do that?? So disgusted by this movie. If you want to waste your time on this, go right ahead.

1 person found this helpful.

The best high school musical film

Very good film better than the first to and it has two really good songs in it- Now or never and scream so you HAVE GOT to watch this film. There is one intense scene.

Ruined the franchise

The 1st two were unbelievably amazing but this one just absolutely ruined them both, (tho I still like them).

Great movie,I have watched it millions of times and I still cant wait to see what happens

Great for teens we watch it still to this day in class.

Amazing

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I love this movie so much!! I watch it all the time. It that good!!!

Great!

The whole thing is great for the whole family! There are a few kisses at the end, but other than that its the best. Some younger kids might not understand all of it, but the music is great, and some characters are very positive role models.

The BEST movie EVER!!!!!!

Honestly the BEST movie EVER!! It is my FAVOURITE movie ever above any thing else I've ever watched! Vannessa ( Gabriella ) and Zac ( Troy ) are great!!! I would totally recomend this movie!!

Great movie for families and tweens and teens

My favorite of the original trilogy. As a teen I am not afraid to admit that I love this movie, and I’d recommend it to anyone that loves musicals. It terms of raunchiness, the worst it’s got is a few kisses between Troy and Gabriella. Best song has gotta be the emotional ballad: “Scream.”

good but slightly predictable

I watched the other 2 movies and i think this is a really nice but kind of predictable ending.

One of the best musicals

It is a great movie with nothing inappropriate. Plus catchy songs