Parent reviews for Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party

Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party Poster Image

Truth is stranger than fiction, for sure!

If you are looking for truth from an educational perspective, this is a must read. I have a question for Common Sense media as to why they have rated this so low. hmmmmmmmm...........

The truth shall make you free

Facts are inconvenient things sometimes. When liberal critics do not dispute the facts but rather smear the messenger you know your onto something. Every young person needs the truth to be able to make their own decisions. These are facts they will never be taught in school. Great expose of some of the greatest Modern Cover ups of inconvenient truths in history.

Don't watch

She's a crook

Really interesting

I found this movie really interesting and enjoyed hearing the history.

wonderful

mrs. clinton is a wonderful woman who is aged 957584. her spouse Donnie is 800k years younger and he is wodnerful as well. I home they are doing good.

The hidden truth!

CSM is wrong on this one

This is a great documentary and is based on factual evidence. It is not simply a scheme to make Hillary lose the election of 2016. Watch it and then decide.

ALERT: CommonSense Media has exposed itself with their review of this movie

I'm the Mom of 4 youngish children, and it is very important to get my information from reliable and trustworthy sources. The review of this movie makes it VERY CLEAR to all users of this website that CommonSense Media has a specific viewpoint and agenda. This calls into question the credibility of CSM as a source of accurate, reliable, and trustworthy information. These are important to me as a parent when I seek out information about the content my children will be exposed to in a variety of media. Because of this, I will be looking to other sources for movie reviews in the future. Rather than give an honest, unbiased, straightforward review of a film that conveys a premise or viewpoint with which they disagree - CommonSense Media has used their influential platform here to do EXACTLY what they claim to despise, and accuse Dinesh D'Souza of doing: using a platform or position of influence to "PERSUADE". Soapbox Sidenote: Doesn't EVERY movie do that in some way or another? Especially most documentaries. Of course, they will all CLAIM to "inform" the viewer; but we should know by now that all movies (and in fact, all sources of media - whether film, TV, or print - even a single photographic image) all have the power to persuade and convince. Hence why halftime ads and big city billboards are so outrageously expensive! A Warning to Parents: The influence film can have on its viewers is a great example of the source of the problems within our American culture: We parents have allowed the Hollywood film, TV, music, and gaming industries to have FAR too much influence on our children. [Related to that, we have also recently allowed our education system to fall into the hands of the Feds, quietly passed without many even knowing what was happening, in 2010. The result was a loss of influence on curriculum by local school boards and hence, parents, in most states.] If we don't wake up to these facts and do something differently, we WILL witness the downfall of this great nation. Some may laugh and say "We're doing just fine." Study up on Rome's fall, people. Everyone at that time, living the lap of luxury in a powerful empire, also thought things would always be "just fine", too. Be especially leery of a company that fails to mention in a review of this film, Hillary's America, this one important fact and a significant part of the movie: the REASON that Dinesh D'Souza was forced to serve the time in jail that he did: He donated more money than he was allowed to, to a friend's political campaign. The fact that he was thrown into prison for such an insignificant "crime", should give us ALL reason for concern - and a reason to watch this excellent movie. I guarantee you will learn something! I watched it a 2nd time at home (DVD), just so I could take notes and research the facts presented, for myself. I encourage you to do your OWN homework, and find these things out for yourself. Please don't just trust online reviews [of anything!] The good thing, for me, is that now I KNOW I cannot trust that reviews presented by CommonSenseMedia.org will be unbiased. Thank you, CSM, for revealing yourselves!

The Best Documentary of 2016!

For most Americans, this will be an eye-opening experience and you will learn about certain parts of American history that in a lot of ways has been whitewashed by Progressives throughout the decades. Dinesh D'Souza did an outstanding job creating this film, and the book Hillary's America is a must read. The actors should praised as well. To reenact the history of the Democratic Party must have been hard for some of the people in this film. Don't shy away from watching this just because Democratic voters and Progressives give it such harsh reviews.

Very eye opening

The movie was very interesting. Extremely convincing. Trump for president 2016!