Kid reviews for Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party

Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party Poster Image

will change your views forever

I have never been that moved by movies, shows, etc. But this movie has changed me. I always knew something was up with the Dem Party, but I never had any evidence. This movie gave me that evidence. And its true too, don't let CSM tell you otherwise. I researched it, asked questions, there is nothing in there that is a lie. D'Souza is an absolute genius. He has convinced me, and I hope he will continue changing people's views on the Dem Party forever. This is one of my favorite movies of all time, and i'm sure it will be yours too. PS, 1- only 12 and up should watch this 2- watch this before you vote

Hillary's America: The Stupid History of the Dumbocratic Party

Fact: Hillary Clinton is pretending to be a robot when I was in 8th grade told by my American history teacher. Thank you CSM for rating 1 star!

Hillary’s America: The Stupid History of the Democratic Party

CSM gave this movie a one star rating so of course this movie is bad. Hillary is bad too. She’s so arrogant and amp hateful. She’s so mean, ugly, and amp; could never be president if she wanted too. If you liked Hillary I don’t respect your opinion. Don’t watch it. P.S I haven’t seen the movie before.

Ugh...

I think I only need to review this movie with a few questions. 1.)Why does he not think the parties switched? Abraham Lincoln was a modern-day Democrat; he was a liberal. 2.) Does he realize Trump is also a terrible person? Sexual-assault allegations, repeated use of the n-word, ect. 3.) Does he realize that he's basically promoting young people to the Republican Party by giving them a one-sided argument in the post-credits scene? 1.5/10

common sense media has no common sense.

This documentary simply talks the democratic parties past. If you cant handle facts then you are a real looser. I would recommend this to anyone, however it might bore younger viewers.

Are you serious?

God! Whoever directed this is horrible. Who writes a feature-length film that shows in theatres about destroying Democrats? If I had the choice, I’d rate this movie under 0, but I can’t. I wish Common Sense Media had 0 stars. It would be very useful.

The truth

The Most Important Political Documentary You Will Ever See.

Although Hillary narrowly lost lost this time around, Hillary's America still educates on what the liberals are hiding. Shame, shame, shame, on Common Sense Media for being so liberal and biased. Don't trust then on political since this website worships Democrats.

Rated bad because commensense is staffed with liberals.

It's pretty good, don't believe common sense, their liberals and are trying to keep you from watching it.

phenomenal movie exposing the truth

Shows the true history of the democratic party (founders of the KKK