Kid reviews for Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party

Anti-Democrat docu has strong political agenda, violence.

Teen, 17 years old Written byshmuck1234 July 23, 2016

Pretty good

This is a very informational film. For those who are reluctant to believe the authenticity of the movie, I suggest you read the book, where almost every quote is coupled by a footnote. The fact that this movie is creating controversey proves the lack of knowledge from the general public. I wish it showed more about the hypocrisy of today's democrats, but I guess that could be a whole other film.

Kid, 12 years old April 29, 2017

Rated bad because commensense is staffed with liberals.

It's pretty good, don't believe common sense, their liberals and are trying to keep you from watching it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBrad147 September 17, 2016

Educate Your Youth

By age 12 they start getting into politics, and voting. The movie talks about the history of the Democratic Party, and talks about the secrets Hillary Clinton is hiding.

Teen, 14 years old Written byRapperrapfan1 February 23, 2017

phenomenal movie exposing the truth

Shows the true history of the democratic party (founders of the KKK
Teen, 13 years old Written byphoenixboxx May 13, 2017

The Most Important Political Documentary You Will Ever See.

Although Hillary narrowly lost lost this time around, Hillary's America still educates on what the liberals are hiding. Shame, shame, shame, on Common Sense Media for being so liberal and biased. Don't trust then on political since this website worships Democrats.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJordanFireStar November 14, 2016

Very good movie, has a lot of insight

Good movie, shows a lot of facts with it as well, very good. I recommend this documentary.

Teen, 14 years old Written byS C O T T I E July 9, 2018

Are you serious?

God! Whoever directed this is horrible. Who writes a feature-length film that shows in theatres about destroying Democrats? If I had the choice, I’d rate this movie under 0, but I can’t. I wish Common Sense Media had 0 stars. It would be very useful.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPurple_1569 December 9, 2018

Ugh...

I think I only need to review this movie with a few questions. 1.)Why does he not think the parties switched? Abraham Lincoln was a modern-day Democrat; he was a liberal. 2.) Does he realize Trump is also a terrible person? Sexual-assault allegations, repeated use of the n-word, ect. 3.) Does he realize that he's basically promoting young people to the Republican Party by giving them a one-sided argument in the post-credits scene? 1.5/10
Teen, 14 years old Written byLamboguy December 3, 2018

common sense media has no common sense.

This documentary simply talks the democratic parties past. If you cant handle facts then you are a real looser. I would recommend this to anyone, however it might bore younger viewers.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJs04 January 31, 2018