Kid reviews for Hitch

Enjoyable Will Smith romcom has some cursing,

Teen, 13 years old Written byFourkt June 8, 2020

Find the right one.

I watch the clean one when I was like five. The one on Netflix is not clean. You would be better off if you added to your library on YouTube tv.
Kid, 12 years old December 30, 2017

Funny

I watched this on a sleepover. It was a surprisingly good movie. For all the people saying there are sex scenes in it, you're wrong. There are absolutely no sex scenes in it whatsoever. However, there are sexual references such as "I haven't gotten laid in a year!" etc. There is also language, including one to multiple F-bombs. There is barely any violence, but there is a scene where Will's face is swollen and another where he kicks Sara in the face, leaving a bump. There is some drinking in a club, but it's not a hugely influenced part or big deal. This movie is very funny, and I suggest that a mature 12-year-old could watch it, or even a VERY mature 11-year-old. They must be responsible.

Kid, 11 years old October 4, 2014

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S

Incredibly funny!! Hilarious Kevin James - Will Smith comedy!! The only thing that would be inappropriate is the sex talk, and hardly any at that. If you want to watch it with your really young kids, as in 2-5 would be fine because they would not understand any of it, so it would pass right over their heads. Over the top comedy/love story for old preteens and all teens.

Teen, 15 years old Written byCuriosity June 15, 2014

Appropriate for young teens

This movie is appropriate for kids 13 or older, maybe even younger. This movie does involve cursing but every kid knows what bad words are so it's not like you're introducing them to something new. The only concern you might have about this movie for young teens is cursing which shouldn't be a huge issue for most.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 November 25, 2011

hitch it and love it

when did will smith become love expert but anyway this movie was really funny and charming

Kid, 10 years old January 30, 2011

iffy for ages 14-17

this movie is a strange will smith comedy so there there is a gross situaition in it.

Kid, 12 years old October 10, 2010
funny

Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 August 4, 2010

Watch It For Funny Romance & Irony

Hitch is a great movie, and is so funny if you're a Kevin James fan. He dances, and does the Q-Tip. :) Will Smith helps him find a girl, and ends up finding love himself. There is a small love circle and the love doctor himself, Will Smith, catches himself in the middle of a bad love situation. I wouldn't recommend the sexual bravado for anyone under 13. However if you are 13 or over, it's great and has a lot of funny irony and Will Smith is GREAT with Kevin James.

Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2010

Not for kids under 11!

I didn't enjoy this movie that much, but as you can tell from the other reviews, adults seem to really like it. Language is frequent, including a f-bomb and many others. There is lots of kissing/sex scenes, so that's why kids will hate it. Adults, see it and laugh; kids, STAY AWAY from it!

Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

sexy

this is a great movie
Teen, 15 years old Written bymad man April 9, 2008

Give it up Will

This movie was basically a guy that goes around hooking uncool guys up because he was'nt exactly smooth with the ladies in college. Then years later he becomes the date doctor. Will smith does and overall mediocre tedious movie that is not going to it to sit in the back row and make out with there girlfriend.

funny and somtimes gross

Teen, 13 years old Written byogaboga April 9, 2008

i got a little board

i am 11 years old and i saw hitch a while ago in theaters. it is not bad for kids my age unless u are very strict about cursing. the only real violince when the boy friend may accsedently kick her girlfriend in the face ect. ect. ect.. i think this movie is fine for kids my age. i saw it with my 20 year old cousin and she thought it was fine.
Teen, 15 years old Written byZuly12345 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bygidjun123 April 9, 2008

The best movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this movie.It has really funny parts.I would not watch this movie if I was under 9. Overall this movie was soooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysavvyanna13 April 9, 2008

Will Smith has done it again!!!

Awesome wonderful movie to be seen by all teenagers who love a romantic comedy!!!