All teen and kid member reviews for Hitman

Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2010
Well, it bothered me when I was around 8, but when I watched it again at 10 I was fine. It sucked, though. I don't get what it was about! What did Nika do to the plot? NOTHING! She was just eye candy.
Teen, 16 years old Written byquaycomputer April 9, 2008

great movie

it should be rated PG-13 without nudity and sexual content.The actions are awesome!
Kid, 11 years old May 30, 2013

FX watch it there it's edited

The Hitman movie is okay watch it on FX it is clean.Edited pause 14-15 NC off 16
Teen, 16 years old Written bykorn111 August 13, 2009

explicet

good film, but they left out theres a scene where they are whiping a woman and there is full frontal nudity because they are whiping her while shes naked.alot of violence.i saw the first five minuts with my little 14 year old brother, then i made him leave because of the language.the game of hitman is good to but the movie is awsome.
Teen, 14 years old Written byarman kalantari February 1, 2012

i love this movie and good for teens

i like this movie almost my favorite movie. the reason why i like it because i like action violence crude humor.
Kid, 11 years old March 22, 2009
very bad for kids
Teen, 17 years old Written byHardcoreChristian April 9, 2008

Ahhhhhhh.......!!!!!!

How could common sense say 16+ this movie should be off limits to everyone of ever creed, race, age, and gender.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviegeek222 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviewatchingkid November 27, 2015

It's really not that bad.

This movie isn't that bad. The movie is called Hitman. The only thing you can really expect is violence. I watched it, and I didn't even flinch when the killings happened. In the movie, it was just normal. There is one woman who is shown nude (only front) ,but it is an a flashback. She also tells the Hitman to take of her clothes (once in movie) ,but he uses a tranquilizer in her. There is no sex in the movie. This movie is exactly like a moving Call of Duty. I liked it.

without the nudity it could have been pg-13

Teen, 14 years old Written bylin2211 April 9, 2008

not bad

this movie was better than i expected... the violence wasn't too bad and i liked how it is hard to tell who is really the bad guy. I don't understand why they gave this an off for 16+
Teen, 16 years old Written byMz.Boogie April 9, 2008