Kid reviews for Hollow Man

Even for mature viewers, this is a flop.

cool horror movie

i'm the first one to post a review. It was a awesome horror movie. sure, I don't remember some of it because I was 3 years when I watched it, and mostly screaming for my mom, but it was worth it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 December 1, 2011

WTF THIS IS SO CHEESY!!!!

THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE HORRORS THAT YOU WATCH FOR A DARE!NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OFF!! IF YOUR KIDS HAVE SEEN SAW OR TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE,THIS IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OFF!!PARENTS WHO TAKE THEIR KIDS TO WATCH THIS,YOU KNOW ITS GRY BEFOREHAND!!!!ADMIT IT,YOU KNOW ITS GORY BUT YOU STILL TAKE YOUR CHILD TO SEE IT!!I SAW THIS AND DIDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS!!THIS SUCKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byevolinag August 27, 2011

Science fiction slasher movie is so-so and violent.

Strong bloody violence, but it definately could have been stronger. No guts, but lots of blood. A woman gets raped by an invisible man, but it is implied and not shown. Strong language is used pretty much. The movie is NOT scary, if you want to watch a horror movie you'll be disappointed - if not it is okay to watch, even it is not a masterpiece. It is okay. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone under the age of 14.