Kid reviews for Hollow Man

Hollow Man Poster Image

Good movie with quite adult scenarios.

Hollow Man is a thriller horror movie about a man who turns himself invisible and begins abusing his power. There is plenty of extreme violence to go around, quite gory scenes and an overall very claustrophobic feel to it, especially in the last 30 - 40 minutes. There is quite a bit of inappropriate content as well, such as male frontal nudity in a couple of scenes, somewhat brief though, along with a view of said man’s backside and female breasts. There is also a brief nightmare of r–pe, and an actual one. Lots of swearing. Many uses of f, s, a and its derivatives, d-mn and its derivatives, and just about all the others. Personally, I quite enjoyed it. However, it is not one that a young child should be viewing. I think about 15 or very mature 14 would be okay for this movie.

Hollow man was the hollowesit movie out there.Gore

This movie is 18+.I don’t know why it’s so bloody.But it’s lots of bloody.One scene shows a man going into a women’s room he tries to rape the women.Another scene has a man that goes out in a hallway he gets attacked and lots of blood is shown in his face and head.Blood is spreading in the floor.A women gets attacked while she was throwing blood bags in the floor.People have guns and shoot at a hollow man.And it is disturbing.Lots of shooting and bloody scenes that are definitely not for children.Some scenes also have lots of inappropriate parts like flirting and other non friendly content.Lots of bad words I can’t say even.some brief smoking and drinking

My Hollow Man review

I think that this movie was not the best. This movie had a lot of sexual scenes, and violence. Anyone that is not ready for a wild ride should not watch this movie. There is also a few scenes of animal testing and can be disturbing to some viewers.

Science fiction slasher movie is so-so and violent.

Strong bloody violence, but it definately could have been stronger. No guts, but lots of blood. A woman gets raped by an invisible man, but it is implied and not shown. Strong language is used pretty much. The movie is NOT scary, if you want to watch a horror movie you'll be disappointed - if not it is okay to watch, even it is not a masterpiece. It is okay. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone under the age of 14.