Kid reviews for Holmes & Watson

Bad slapstick and innuendo ruin good-natured buddy comedy.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDilaydere101 December 28, 2018

Not a PG movie at all!!

When I went to watch this movie, I walked into the cinema thinking that is would be really good! It turns out that it wasn't a good movie at all. So many jokes about inappropriate things that are not suitable for ages 15 and below. save your money kids and parents!

Teen, 13 years old Written bygrayson_walker January 2, 2019

The most pathetic movie ever!

When I heard a new Will Ferell movie was coming out, I got really excited. But this movie was terrible, not kid friendly, and an epic fail. There isn't much to say, because it's sooooo bad, but I will tell you this. Don't waste your time seeing this, and definitely DO NOT take your kids to see it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byHP_Geek January 8, 2019

Holmes & Watson

After watching the trailer one unsuspecting movie watcher might be led to the conclusion that this movie will be funny and have a good tale of friendship and detecting, as the usual with the pair featured in this movie. As the movie played on I suspected a comeback, for this movie to live up to Will Ferrell and John Reilly's legacy. I found my self completely unamused and bored. As well as causing boredom this movie was extremely crude. And it wasn't even in small parts along with a joke the whole movie was crass and uncomfortable. Watson is careless with a gun and unknowingly kills multiple people. A body is found in a cake at Sherlock's birthday party. There is an autopsy scene that very uncomfortable. While the men are drunk there is also much sexual talk. Including Sherlock calculating his urinating, that is complete with a diagram; and although no image is shown Watson unzips his fly puts his junk on the desk at a telegraph place and asks if the operator if he could send an image of it to an American woman. As well as a comment from Sherlock (I quote directly). "I have the penis of a baby doll". Even more disappointing Moriarty isn't even the major villain in the tale; and Sherlock doesn't even have use his talents to solve this simple case.

Teen, 16 years old Written bychristine gallegos January 4, 2019

Don't bother

I am a 13 year old kid and I am going out of my way to write this movie report. The movie was very disappointing, there was no plot or any funny lines. This was the first Will Ferrel movie I have disliked.
Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2019

NOT PG!!!!

It's awful! not good acting, rude, and we walk out after 20mins! not bother seeing it at all!!!

Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2019

I might have been a tad too young.

What you need to know is this film is not violent but contains very constant moderate sex/drug refs.
Kid, 10 years old January 19, 2019

Good but disappointing.

I went to see this movie opening night expecting some typical Will Ferrel laughs. While some of the jokes were good some of them weren’t funny or involved too much on sex. I just wanted some laughs for the holidays and this movie didn’t give me enough. Don’t go see it if you are looking for a movie for family movie night or whatever you call it, but if you are just looking for something to go see and slightly enjoy then this movie is fine.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTom04 January 17, 2019

Terrible

Good nature But shit
Teen, 14 years old Written byLilDragon2 January 16, 2019

Ew . . .

Don't mind some of the inappropriate bits because it will go right over younger kids' heads. More mature kids will be able to handle it and it won't exactly scar them for life. However, I don't see why you would ever pay good money to view absolute crap. The only reason it's funny is that it's so pathetic.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySlumberyBox41 January 12, 2019

Hilariously stupid

It's definetly not child friendly, but there's no need for this much hate. It was ridiculous, stupid, but still hilarious!