Parent and Kid Reviews on

Honest Thief Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 6 kid reviews

Sort by:

Action movie with good themes

This is a really good action movie. It is very suspenseful.

Entertaining

Mediocre action/revenge movie. Two f bombs and a few s words.

Great 2021 movie has less violence then suspected.

This movie is the best and ha grs eat actors (one of the favorite) Liam Neeson! This movie surprisingly had less violence than normal liam neeson movies! Violence: Guns and some bloodlesshooting (Except for one scene), and a house blowing up with nobody inside. Langauge: the language is in frequent but contains two s-words and one use of god also one muffled f-word that kids could probably not hear unless they were trying really hard to hear. I think that an 10 or 11 yr old can handle this movie (It has way less violence than any marvels or mission impossibles), as been said I think that you should skip one scene, the scene is placed in a house where two fake cops are pointing a gun at liam neeson and then an fbi agent comes in the house and says what whats going on... after that like two seconds later the fake cop shoots the fbi agent in the chest and there is some red mist for 1 second and then liam neeson runs to the Boston police station, this is probably the most violent scene of the whole movie and I would advise you to ask your son to look away. Otherwise its just shooting guns at cars (Which result win nothing). Great movie and as I said I think a 10 or 11 yr old can handle this! Thanks for listening to my review!

Kinda Dumb

This movie is disappointing for my first liam neeson thriller. it has violence and language. fine for older kids. Positive Messages: 2/5 Positive Role Models: 1/5 Violence: 3/5 Sex: 0/5 Language: 2/5 Consumerism: 0/5 Drinking, Drugs & Smoking: 0/5

Great!

Really tense plot which never gets boring. Talented actors, great ending. Quite violent though, but not too much.

Good action film