All parent member reviews for Honey, I Blew Up the Kid

Adult Written byAllStarMom April 9, 2008

I do not recommend for toddlers. My six-year old watched it. After that, he is totally obsessed over it. He keeps telling me about how he wants to "get big" and "step on people". I am not saying its a bad movie, but I am saying that you should watch out if you do not want to be annoyed.
Adult Written bygoodgirl June 25, 2015

how is this a bad movie?

first of all its a Disney movie just like the first one. its a cute movie to that puts me in a good mood. There is no bad language or sexual stuff. We only see a pretty girl in a bikini but how is that bad? this is a good movie.
Educator Written bycaffinegirl85 February 24, 2012

i love this movie!

i don't see how most people complain about this movie. i love this movie! i really do! espically Keri Rusell in this movie she was sooo pretty . anyway the movie i think is great for all ages . a child should be able to watch this movie when he or she is about 7 or older cause thats when they'll understand that there is a giant baby. although its s nice Diseny movie and its very very funny. im no parent so i have no kids but if i had any yes i would let them watch this movie besides its only make belive pretend. just a silly diseny movie where the baby gets real big . now how bad is that? come on people its just a movie get real!
Adult Written bynursesu1 April 9, 2008