Kid reviews for Honey

Honey Poster Image

I shrunk the kids!

Trash!

Use Honey.com #Add

After using honey, my life has changed. I am now a multi billionaire. I now own Larusso auto group and Disney. During my free time I also bought amazon and cartoon network. My son Jimmy now is the CEO of Tesla. If you use my honey code: JimmymadeoutwithTimmyandIdontknowwhattodo, then you can receive the ownership of Canada and France. Use honey so you can save money.

Pause for 8 year olds...

The sexual content is a bit over the top and the language for a PG-13. I would say a 12 personally, but anyway, I like this film. :) 10+ OK.

very good i love it :) x

i think it is good as it is telling people to do what you love and dont just follow a croud and it is saying that you can do anything if you put your head to it :) personaly i loved it and i always watch it and i think the dance at the ending is excellent it is amazing how talented these kids really are !! x

What a great movie for teens to enjoy!

hey guys! this mopvie is excellent! dont think twice about watching the great hit! there is some sad violence but yeah. hope you watch it!, its great!

HONEY

The movie HONEY is for anyone. It isn't rude, or crude, there is drugs but there is a lesson involved about the power of yourself and what you can do if you want it to happen.

nothing wrong

there is nothing wrong w/ honey it s a dancing, fun-loving, movie

all around good movie

this movie is good for many ages (8 and up) but for MATURE 8 year olds. I LOVE to dance and thats why i loved this movie. It had a good message also