Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 4 kid reviews

Sort by:

LOVED THIS MOVIE!!!!

OMGGGG This movie was very good do not be fooled by the high rating it was not to inappropriate. This movie was ground breaking and I was absolutely shocked at the twists and turns. I’ve never seen anything like it. Very interesting plot and fun characters. Definitely a main character you want to root for. Very heartwarming and teaches a good lesson! I was fine watching this but there is pedophilia and drinks being roofied so if that is a TW this movie may not be for you. Overall I would really recommend watching. I hope this helped bc I didn’t see much reviews so I decide to write one!

1 person found this helpful.

Peak movie

i loved it! there is some sexual themes however it brings up good conversations and had a good message overall!

Awesome tween/teen movie!

It’s a really great movie! I loved this movie there’s some talk about sex and there’s swearing, idk depends on your maturity. Ik i put 12+ even though I’m 11 but i thought it was just a good general decision. Really unexpected plot twist and it made me drown in sadness for days thinking about it. If you’re a tween or teen you should definitely give this movie a try!