All teen and kid member reviews for Horrible Bosses

Teen, 14 years old Written bySplats March 2, 2014

In-your-face Comedy Gloriously Passes

Whereas this kind of movie typically isn't for me, Horrible Bosses shines with an undeniable charm, nailing all of the raunchy jokes it's got going for it. The three main protagonists (Jason Bateman, an incredible Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis) are great in their roles of humble workers gone bad, and Kevin Bacon, Jennifer Aniston and Colin Farrell are an absolute blast as their eccentric self, playing an absolute psycho, a nymphomaniac dentist and a douchy cocaine addict respectively. "Horrible Bosses" is an almost two hour-long rollercoaster trip with an incredibly entertaining premise, hilarious supporting roles and a ton of laugh-out-loud jokes throughout. Great if you like a little tongue in cheek, ideal on a saturday night with friends.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeazy__breezy October 19, 2014

Adult Movie

Horrible Bosses is a comedy that is very funny, That being said, most of the humor revolves around sexual/sex jokes. The other bit of the humor is made up of cursing and drugs. A woman is very horny throughout the film, and she is always trying to seduce her male assistant. This goes on for the entire film, and is quite inappropriate. Their are many other sexual things that are said and some other sexual things that happen as well. The language is bad, I think it has over 100 f-bombs. Their is really no positive messages in this film, except one character does stay loyal to his finacee throughout. Point being, this is an ADULT ONLY FILM. I was wrong to watch it myself, and i'm i'm 100% sure that this film should only be watched by adults
Teen, 14 years old Written byKieth11 August 17, 2013

The funniest comedy and best movie I've ever seen

I never really think drinking is a problem, like ever, but I decided to add it to the list because you see the main characters in a bar several times throughout the movie. And you see a dish full of cocaine. Sex, yes, but no nudity. There are plenty of sexual references. One man even offers 3 main characters (not the bosses) blowjobs for money. And in one scene, a guy urinates on men for money. The worst part in the whole movie in my opinion is when you see a woman in almost nothing but a lab jacket. She's wearing underwear, but you can see a lot, although not extremely explicit. Language is a big concern. A huge concern. Tons of constant profanity throughout, though, I never think language is a huge issue, because by the age of 13, most people probably have heard every single swear word in existence anyway. I highly recommend this movie to anyone who wants a big laugh.
Kid, 12 years old May 19, 2012

Good

Pretty good movie lots of swearing and sex
Teen, 13 years old Written byrosadog9 July 31, 2013

Should be an 18

This film was shocking. In England, the movie was rated only a 15. I tend to watch a lot of 15 films as a 13 year old, as most people my age do. I was really surprised that the movie was not an 18 as almost every sentence had a swear word in it, there was some strong sexual language and a fair amount of violence, including a man being shot and dying. There was also one drug scene, which whilst funny, was not appropriate for any younger viewers than my age, and to be honest, I don't think I should have watched this movie or anyone else my age should be watching this.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 November 3, 2012

YAY

very very funny movie! better than Hall Pass
Teen, 13 years old Written byCovertOps99 August 6, 2012

Great cast, Bad movie

For this great of a cast I was hoping for something better. Each boss has either violence, sex, or drugs. The violence in this movie is when one of thier bosses tries to kill them. The Sex is when one boss trys to sexualy harass one of the them. You see her naked in a lab coat for one scene and in another scene she is half naked and she sucks a popsicle, a bananna, then a hot dog in front of them. There is also one scene when he calls his boss and explains in order how they are going to have sex. The drugs is when they go to one of the bosses' house and they see cocaine. This movie is ok, but I recommend others such as The Hangover.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymgshoopster February 7, 2012

Definitely see it, definitely hire a sitter

This movie was very very funny. I am 13 and saw it but it was also very inappropriate. I don't think if my mom saw this before i did i would have been able to see this. Nonstop swearing, very heavy sexual talk, and some violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 31, 2015
Teen, 15 years old Written byWhitelr December 18, 2014

Iffy Choice For Teens 16 and Up

Best left for mature audiences for ages 16+
Teen, 16 years old Written byAvengingSon98 October 15, 2014
Teen, 17 years old Written byMovieLoverJulito December 2, 2012

Hillarious, not for kids under 17

This movie is hillarious but is not for kids under 17 it has lots of sex talks, lots of swearing, and a little violence. It has brief nudity in one scene but no complete nudity. If you are going to take your sons to the theater or watch it in dvd think it twice.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymattguy15 August 9, 2012

good but not for kids under 15

to much language swearing every second.lots of sex talk and references.they drink alot and a man is murrdered car chrashes an punches
Teen, 15 years old Written bytylerkippert July 2, 2012

One of the Best R-Rated Comedies

-Violence: The movie centers around three men attempting to murder their horrible bosses. The nature of the movie is violent. In one scene, a character imagines dragging his boss by the tie and throwing him out the window. One character has a gun. He shoots someone and shoot himself in the leg. In one scene, a character jabs another character with a needle because he's having an allergic reaction. The three friends hit and slap each other from time to time. -Sex: One of the bosses sexually harasses her engaged employee. She throws herself at him a lot. She is topless in one scene (no graphic nudity). She tells her employee to have sex with her or she blackmails him with sexual pictures he was unaware of taking (due to him being knocked out by gas). -Language: They use every word in here possible. -Drugs: One of the bosses is addicted to cocaine. In one scene, one of the characters drops the box of cocaine and him and another character breathe it in and get high. Overall, it's a hilarious and raunchy movie. Definitely better than the hangover
Teen, 14 years old Written byJustino4 April 15, 2012

Not Enough Farrell

I didn't get enough from Farrell, which was my favorite boss and was a shame. The movie itself wasn't as raunchy as some other R rated movies, so it should be okay for most teens.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissAmi January 14, 2012

amazing and tottaly hilarious!!!

Amazing and hilarious!!!! Ok yes there was a lot of sexual stuff and bad language, but it was still one of the funniest movies i have EVER seen!!!! Kids can watch it, i mean come on loads of people use bad language everyday, but when its in a movie its a big 17and over! Face it 13 year olds r not babies!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bya10d38 October 23, 2011

very innapropriate but i would be good withought the sexualness and most of the language

Ok so im 14 years old and i realllly wqanted to go see this movie at the drive in with my friend only really because i like Jason Bateman. Well we didnt tell her mom it was rated r beacause we didnt think it would be that bad, but when we got there and it came on, it was litteraly almost every word that came out of their mouth were cuss words. Like every cuss word u could possibly think of it would come out of there mouth. Also there where tons of sexual things that was another major thing, it was really raunchy and innapropriaate. Like one seen Jennifer Aniston is only wearing a lab coat and u can see her breasts but thats the only nudity. She also comstintly begs him to have sex with her, she even admits to "raping" him while he was om laughing gas. Well after about 30 minute my friends mom suggested we leave because it was too innapropriate amd we agreed. SO we actually left. Btw i was apoligising to her mom all night because i didnt know it woukd be that innapropriate. I was 13 when we watched it and im 14 now so i say i would only let mature 13 year olds and up watch this. Note to kids this would be one be one of those embarrasing movies i wouldnt want to watch with my parents. Its pretty darn innapropriate. I think in just the 30 to 45 minutes we saw it, it probally had enough cuss words thatx two movies would have put together. Like i said the main reason i wanted to see it is because of jason bateman anyway i guess ill jist have to wait until he comes out with a more appropriate movie!
Kid, 10 years old July 14, 2011

hilarious favorite comedy

hilarious, but they went way, way, way to far with the nonstop sexual comments. It got really bad with the sex near the end. But the movie was great.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2011

HAHAHA BUT EWWWW

Okay i am a eleven uear old and i saw this movie it waz extremely funny but you need to know that your kids are really mature because just about every other line uses f*** or motherf***or any thing like that anf the f word is used in the sexual way ALOT by one of the bosses but is was hilarious ohhh and if you see it in theaters watch out the teens in the theater act a little messed up plus there is alot of drugs in the movie and killings and the boss (Jennifer Aniston) is EXTREMELY SEXUAL she is just about every other word tallking about sex or male privates plus when she comes out in the lab coat she was like naked and the lab coat kinda movied and you saw her boobs a little it was NASTY but overall the movie is for mature people ONLY but overall being eleven it was probably the best movie i have everseen
Teen, 15 years old Written byNvG Nick November 24, 2015

Horrible Bosses Review

Very funny comedy. The cast has great chemistry and is funny and very entertaining.