Kid reviews for Horrid Henry: The Movie

Horrid Henry: The Movie Poster Image

Jehhhhh

Jeh jeh jeh

Crashing through the crowded halls, Dodging girls like ping-pong balls, Just to reach the bathroom on time (Hey! Hey! Hey!) Leaping over laundry piles, Diapers you can smell for miles, Guy's gotta do what he can to survive! In the Loud House! In the Loud House! Duck, dodge, push and shove, It's how we show our love! In the Loud House! In the Loud House! One boy, ten girls, Wouldn't trade it for the world! Loud! House! Loud! Loud House!

Ok

Timmy is no longer allowed to watch Caillou because of inappropriate behavior

Horrible Henry: The Movie

Why is this a British Caillou movie? This is trash and childish! The humor is gross and stupid! Don't watch this movie!

Mindless

I remember watching this when I was way younger and I liked it and I probably need to rewatch it.

Gross humor, childish stuff yadda yadda yadda.

I've watched at least 1:11:50 of the movie. Look, its a kids movie. 8+

never watch

This movie has awful animation, awful plot, awful everything, all these actors could of done way better stuff, no they are doing this.

The start good

I have only seen the start it looks pretty good

Bit dated

The movie is decent, good to watch if you are off school. Although, you are better off going on Netflix and watching all of the episodes, they tell a better story. Bit dated tho with all the gold chains and fart jokes etc. I think under 10’s but over 6’s would love this movie tho. It has some nice messages in the end too, like how Henry wants to save his Primary.

SOOOOO BAAAAD

DONT BOTHER! Watched five minutes and I was on the verge of falling asleep. It's just so bad! Horrid Henry actor is clearly completely unexperienced and as for Perfect Peter is voice is ANNOYING. Mum and Dad are terrible actors as well. DONT BOTHER!