Kid reviews for Horrid Henry: The Movie

Forgettable British kid comedy is pretty horrid indeed.

Kid, 10 years old February 8, 2014
Good Good Good, etc...
A bit to predictable and unreal scenes that would never happen in real life.
Kid, 7 years old April 6, 2020

The start good

I have only seen the start it looks pretty good

Kid, 12 years old February 22, 2020

Bit dated

The movie is decent, good to watch if you are off school. Although, you are better off going on Netflix and watching all of the episodes, they tell a better story. Bit dated tho with all the gold chains and fart jokes etc. I think under 10’s but over 6’s would love this movie tho. It has some nice messages in the end too, like how Henry wants to save his Primary.

Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2019

SOOOOO BAAAAD

DONT BOTHER! Watched five minutes and I was on the verge of falling asleep. It's just so bad! Horrid Henry actor is clearly completely unexperienced and as for Perfect Peter is voice is ANNOYING. Mum and Dad are terrible actors as well. DONT BOTHER!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCheesy movie critic July 8, 2018

This movie isn't horid.

This is movie is in the ranks of the best netflix films and tv shows such as... Jurassic school, santa claws, and little lunch. A movie such as this is 2 cool 4 school. These rockstars and there amazing acting and amazing affects. With insperational lines that make you question life itself. Why does homework always get you down? Down? Down?
And the british... everything.

Simply astounding
-the cheesy movie critic,

Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2018

Disappointing

I love the HORRID HENRY Netflix series, but when I watched the film, I was very disappointed. I recommend the TV episodes more than the movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLOLING November 7, 2016

Ugh

I saw it a few years ago and honestly the crudest, most stupid, dont bothe movie.
Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2015

O.K Movie. Not Popular.

Its okay. Good for little kids. Very relatable for kids about school.
Kid, 10 years old January 13, 2015

good movie

I love this film. I like more than the Books and TV Series me and my sister are very big fans of Horrid Henry and its really popular and there isn't really any violence

Kid, 12 years old May 17, 2014

Hate this

The best part was the end, apart form that STUPID horrid henry Stupid song
Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2014

Why I hate this movie

I thought that Horrid Henry: The Movie was going to be a very good movie because I love the cartoons, but I saw it on ITV1 and I thought that it was rubbish; Dick and Dom, what in the WORLD were they doing, the Soggy Sid was OTT (Over The Top), and too much gold. Also, when Ms"Oddbod" was asking Henry, Peter and Margaret what they were doing, Henry said a swear word really loud.

Teen, 16 years old Written bySodaDog October 17, 2013

Pointless. Not even worth seeing.

I come from the UK and i got to tell you, this movie did well at the box office here. When i was going to watch it, i prepared myself not to hate it but then it hit me; this movie was awful. Henry is a very negative role model and this movie focuses ENTIRELY on getting their school back through a game show known as "Too Cool for School". This may have been the first ever british 3D movie, but it's stupid and pointless. If you want a decent british movie for children, stick to Matilda!

Kid, 8 years old October 9, 2013

better than the books

this movie is better than the books and has some name calling a bit violence but its awesome definetely no role models it had violence when henry was in the game show and could die and people call nicknames like horrid henry sour susan and brainy brain but its age appropriate
Kid, 9 years old June 30, 2013

Horrid Henry has consumerisim

Henry wears a gold necklace and other jewelry when he sings a rock song.

Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

NO JUST NO

Thought it would be good, it's not. It's very very young. Tried watching it after reading the books when I was younger, but it was one of the worst films I've ever seen.
Kid, 9 years old May 14, 2013

Horrid Henry is really funny for kids

I think Horrid Henry is really good.I am a really big fan of it and hope Horrid Henry 2 will come out soon :)

Teen, 13 years old Written byxbilliealishax April 15, 2013

Disappointing but delivers a positive message

Here in England, the books and the cartoon are very popular. But when the movie was released, I felt like this movie was disappointing. The only thing keeping the rating up is the positive message that the movie delivered to me - be grateful for what you have. This is evident in the part when Henry goes on a show to win the cash prize and save the school that he usually loathes.
Overall, I didn't really like this movie.