Kid reviews for Hot Wheels: AcceleRacers

Animated series is an ad for Hot Wheels cars.

Teen, 15 years old Written byepicfiredragon0 May 18, 2020

I watched this show all the time

this movie franchise teaches young drivers how to drive in extreme situations like water on a highway (water realm) or to focus on the road and not anything else (storm realm) and for non-car things, not to hold grudges and if you are to let them go (cosmic realm ending) and to never keep scores with family (end of ultimate race with Kurt and Mark Wilde)

Teen, 17 years old Written bywmeredith October 23, 2017

I don't know what it is about these reviews, but they suck.

First of all, this series was, and still is, great. I remember watching these all the time when I was younger. Great characters, plot that isn't really that hard to follow if you pay attention, and overall a good show. Sure, there were some bonus episodes that were about 2 minutes long that showed some plot points, but you didn't really need to watch them to understand it. And to the kid that was saying Team Hot Wheels is better, please go back and watch these from start to finish and then please tell me that Team Hot Wheels was better than this.. All in all a great show that you should really binge someday for fun or just for nostalgia.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJillTheADHDGirl August 29, 2017

Just... No

Okay... Lemme just summarize this in about 3 different ways:

1 - The animation is RUBBISH
2 - There's too much violence
3 - And it just doesn't make a lot of sense...

To be honest, The only series from Hot Wheels I'd recommend over this trash is Team Hot Wheels, as it has better role modles and brighter stories

Oh and, one last thing: CAN ALL THE FANBOYS OF THIS SERIES QUIT SAYING THAT THEY WANT A FIFTH MOVIE OF THIS! (At least, quit asking in the Team Hot Wheels video's comment sections -_-)

Teen, 15 years old Written byzatchen March 9, 2013

The True Review

Really the review given above is such a terrible review. I for one have seen all 4 movies that the series had released before being shut down. In fact if the writer for this review actually watched all 4 movies they might understand how throughout the movie the plot becomes more complex, how kids could get a feel for music and its importance in this movie, even how loyalty is greater then anything else as well. Also kids could learn that wisdom is a circle what you learn you must give back. In real honesty let your kids watch the first movie and then if they like the first movie let them watch the whole series. I mean im still 15 and i still love these movies.

Educational Value
Kid, 10 years old January 25, 2010

Don't like it a all

I do not like it at all.