Kid reviews for Hotel Mumbai

Hotel Mumbai Poster Image

WOW!

EXTREMELY VIOLENT AND BLOODY. People are shot and killed in bomb explosions. TONS of swearing, brutal violence, quite disturbing.

Great but really brutal movie

This is a incredible movie with great cinematography and some great acting. That said this movie is very intense and contains some graphic violence, mostly by gunshot.

Waste of my time

This is by far the most disturbing/ horrific/ gruesome movie I have ever seen. 100x scarier than any horror movie. DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU CANT HANDLE VIOLENCE. Personality, I think it did a good job conveying the horrors of the Mumbai hotel. I never want to travel again.

Frightening but extremely well made

The rating given by the site extremely underestimates how good this movie really was. Of course there is a lot of violence which may be hard to watch for certain viewers, but that doesn't and shouldn't affect the score I am giving this film. Realistic, riveting and saddening, this film portrayed the real life events of the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks in an amazing way.

Pretty Good Movie

I really liked this movie as it was intense, thrilling, and really fun to watch, as you know this was based off of true event but putting that aside, this movie can be really good, you just have to know what you can handle when it comes to violence.