All teen and kid member reviews for Hotel Transylvania

Kid, 8 years old September 28, 2012

5 stars!!!!!!!!

Awesome movie!!! I'm going to see it!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviewannabe January 18, 2013

Vampires in a PG-rated movie!!

Vampires?! Blood-suckers only make appearances in R-rated and PG-13-rated movies. I've never seen a vampire movie for kids, but I didn't like it. "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO is played in some scenes and I despise LMFAO!!!
Kid, 9 years old September 30, 2012

Hotel Transylvania!

Very good. 2 words... SEE IT!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJoeyakers October 2, 2012

Exceptionally great for kids, if they won't get scared by MILD scenes.

It is something you need to take your kids to IMMEDIATELY! Except for some name-calling and some scary Dracula rage scenes, the movie is exceptionally fine for kids. The film itself is actually quite entertaining. An all star cast really make the movie special and worth to look through. 4/5
Kid, 12 years old September 3, 2013

Scary

I saw this movie before, it was scary but awesome. On 9-17 Pause 6-8 and Off 2-5
Teen, 15 years old Written bylizzylove 90 October 16, 2012

Hotel Transelvania

Bad for children
Teen, 13 years old Written byK bug October 2, 2012

Go See It

Wow. I had low expecatations for this movie but i loved it!!! It was hilarious and had so many jokes that i laughed out loud. Everything was awesome!!!! You should go see it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhockeyguy October 7, 2012

i just wasted 2 hours of my life

stupid
Kid, 9 years old September 30, 2012

Mild scary scenes and rude humour.

Consumer advice: Contains mild scary scenes and rude humour. My consumer advice: Contains mild scary scenes.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAnastasiaz January 30, 2016
Teen, 17 years old Written bysweetiethecat October 31, 2015

this movie is awesome

This movie I rate five stars because I have seen it and it is pretty funny
Kid, 10 years old August 21, 2015

Fun But Mildly Scary

Great for slightly older kids, but you need to know your kids. It can make you scared in a few parts.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTeenc October 28, 2012
Kid, 10 years old October 21, 2012

Okay movie, much better than Hop

I'm pretty sure the last time I went to the theater was to see Hop, which was a bad movie. I didn't choose to see this movie, but it was my friend's birthday party, so I went with it. It was funnier than my expectations. It was also entertaining, I was sucked into the plot. Adam Sandler and Selena Gomez did a good job acting (I'm happy Selena replaced Miley Cyrus). Overall 3.2/5
Kid, 9 years old October 8, 2012

Good, but could have been better

I was really looking forward to seeing this movie. I saw it and it was good, but they could have made it better. Therefore I can only give it ★★★.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 September 24, 2015

Underrated, to be honest.

I thought this was a fun family movie. Was it predictable? Yeah, but so what? I just want to be entertained and I was entertained. Adam Sandler was actually good as Dracula and his friends you always see with him (Kevin James, Steve Buscemi, David Spade) were good as well. Hotel Transylvania was basically a romance. Sure it's a comedy flick, but the main story was about a human and a vampire falling in love. Let me tell you now, the romance between these two was great. I actually wanted the two to be together at the end and I glad it happened. Hotel Transylvania was fun, entertaining, has sweet romance and a blast overall. Grade: B+.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAverageJake May 3, 2016

Potty Humor

Hotel Transylvania kind of worked like a preview for Hotel Transylvania 2. It was filled with potty humor (which wasn't funny). It did have some real gags, but wasn't very funny. There was a lot of flirting, too. A lot of "Shut Ups!" Poor quality. However, it is good to watch before Hotel Transylvania 2, which was very good.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTV man 13245768 October 18, 2015

SUCH A GOOD MOVIE

I really liked this movie and I am 16 years old. It was so funny and made my family and I laugh so hard. There really is not any violence but you do see Dracula's angry face. That may freak little children out. Their mother did die and they do talk about that in the movie. You see in the movie a wolf eats a bunch of lambs. Dracula also has a flashback about who killed his wife. You do see fire torches but you do not actually see her die. There is some flirting in this movie and after the vampire girl and the guy with the reddish hair do kiss. They do say some bad stuff if a little kid is watching this movie. They say shut up and stupid. They do make jokes about poop and there is also some insults in this movie. Overall this movie is fine for any age but I would suggest that children age 8 and up would be able to watch this movie. I know that this movie is cartoon, but there is some scary stuff for little children
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2015

I love this movie!

Best movie I have ever seen.i watch it all the time
Teen, 15 years old Written byMavrah333 May 25, 2015

Lackluster romance appears not to have a target audience.

I can't think of who would like to watch this. Kids will be bored by the romance (at least 75% of the film is influenced by this) and older audiences may find the rest to be pretty dull. Its true that this film has its funny moments, and the animation is top notch for 2012. But the silly characters make the film feel embarrassing to watch, particularly with parents. To be perfectly honest, there is nothing special here. The creators of Dispicable Me have, here at least, failed rather miserably and parodying twilight (which I have no interest in watching). Final Score: 3/10: Bad.