Kid reviews for How Murray Saved Christmas

Slightly edgy Christmas special makes Santa a grump.

Teen, 13 years old Written byProudMotherOf5 December 2, 2018

Stop being sissies

This is a fun cartoon that my little sister [who was 6 apon her first viewing] thoroughly enjoyed. It is funny, witty and the gay joke will go over most kid's heads. This is actually not even explicit at all. No swearing nudity drugs alcohol or any other questionable things. Fun for the whole family that [if you're not a stuck up prick who has never heard anyone use gay as a joke before] anyone can like.

Teen, 14 years old Written byGreypaw500 November 25, 2016

Good, but QUESTIONABLE

It is funny, defenitely. However, I spent my time thinking it was a parody made on collegehumor. The elves make jokes about how they're only hired because they're "cheaper than the Chinese" and how they're glad they have jobs in this economy. There are some racial stereotypes, and Santa is a jerk. The word "pussy" is said once, and no, it isn't actually referencing a cat. I say it's funny, but not recommended for young kids. 12, 13 year olds will crack up. And he sings a song where he sings "GAY GAY GAY GAY I AM SO GAY" "but not in that way that ways okay"

Teen, 17 years old Written bydanny 7000 December 18, 2015

how murray saved christmas is a amazing christmas special but its not for kids

i think how murray saved christmas is a amazing christmas special but its not for kids because the towns name is called stinky cigars theirs some gay steroetyping and santas work shop is like a sweat shop and he calls the kids brats and theirs some offensive jokes to Jews and a guy tells santa not to shoot and at the very end murray sings im gay but not in that way with that being said how murray saved christmas is a Adult cartoon and i dont reccomend it for anyone under the age of 13