Parent reviews for How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Battle of the sexes romcom with mature content.

Adult Written byannieh16 April 9, 2008

Great!

This movie was excellent. My parents thought it was cute, but it definitly is geared towards the 26 & under crowd. Kate Hudson's character shows two great sides of women: the woman who wants to succeed, and the woman who wants to have fun. Her character, an author of a column in a fashion magazine, wants to write about relevent, world topics while she is forced to write about fashion how-to's. This is her story of having fun with a guy for a column who hopes to dump him in two weeks but falls head-over-heels in love with him. It's funny, cute, and very appropriate. There were two scenes that might be a little bit embarassing to watch with your parents if you aren't comfortable with slight sexual conduct, but it was clean and nothing was shown that wouldn't normally be seen.
Adult Written bydvdgirl November 27, 2019

Cute

The ending when he chases her on his moter bike and she’s in the cab cute movie.

Adult Written byGrady508 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byT F April 9, 2008

excellent comedy

I really liked this comedy. I laughed out loud during much of it. I don't think it's appropriate for a child or younger teenager. Probably you need to be over 17 or 18 to even get a lot of the humor anyway.