Kid reviews for How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World

Family-friendly threequel has peril, bloodless battles.

Teen, 17 years old Written byRyder_123 February 8, 2019

It’s so horrible and bloody

It has some much bad language And sexy stuff and blood and gore

Teen, 14 years old Written byTyrannapus January 11, 2019

The perfect trilogy, with near perfect spinoffs?!

Won't say much, but this movie WAS amazing, and would be more amazing if they didn't have to make sure it was at least 90% child friendly. Quite a bit of violence, I mean, not really, just amazingly epic action scenes. Maybe other stuff... but really little kids won't understand so all good. JUST watch the movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMathPhobia April 20, 2019

Worth Seeing

I'm 14 and I still love this movie. It shows all sorts of amazing values, morals and inspiring characters. The plot is action-packed and engaging. I should warn you that the ending will make you cry. Definitely worth seeing.

Kid, 12 years old April 9, 2019

Dragon Marriage

Extremely funny, worth a watch. A heartwarming dragon romance-comedy. The black dragon, Toothless was my favourite character because he was very cute and funny!

Teen, 16 years old Written byJack321 April 3, 2019

A great end to a great film trilogy

I think it’s the best how to train your dragon film ever it’s so good and big spoiler warning ⚠️ but the ending was fantastic it was a bit upsetting but when hiccup sore toothless again it was the best in my opinion good for all ages but maybe some action but Notting to worry about 10/10 MPAA PG BBFC PG

Teen, 13 years old Written byPineapple King March 31, 2019

A must see for fans of the franchise

This was an excellent addition to the story. But being the third movie in the franchise, I would recommend that anyone who hasn't seen the other two movies should watch those before this. I saw this with my family a couple weeks ago, and it was amazing. Pretty emotional, too.

Teen, 15 years old Written byNBD-emefic March 25, 2019

Perfect for all ages!

Amazing movie, aswell as an amazing end to an awesome series! If your child likes the movies I suggest the books as well, they follow off a different story line, but some what the same characters. I love the book series aswell as the movie and tv series

Teen, 15 years old Written byCoolpool785 March 21, 2019

Great film to (potentially) finish a great film series.

This is a great film. A good way to finish arguably the best animated film series. It has the same great characters, same great action, and same great animation. I won't spoil anything of it. You must just watch it yourself. People talk of flirting and who they find attractive. Some peril.

Teen, 13 years old Written byThetubeboy March 20, 2019

The best movie I’ve seen in a long, long time

This is one of the best movie series I’ve ever seen in my entire life!!!! Dreamswork has to make more movies in the how to train your dragon line.

Kid, 11 years old March 13, 2019
Teen, 16 years old Written byMunchkins957 March 11, 2019

Michael Ordona, you have problems.

Emotionally Captivating and outstanding effects, this movie should be seen by everyone, the final chapter of a spectacular trilogy that comes to a thrilling conclusion.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytruthexposer1306 March 11, 2019

The Best How To Train Your Dragon Movie Ever! Just Watched It In Theater Last Night! I LOVE IT!

This Was So Mindblowingly Awesome! Teamwork Makes the Dream Work Again In This Action-Packed , Amazing Movie!

Teen, 15 years old Written byGIGI2.0 March 5, 2019

Awesome

This movie was a great end to the trilogy! There is some fighting and at one pint a character almost falls to his/her death (but is saved). There is some flirting. Two characters get married. The dragons perform a mating ritual. One character reffers to herself as "hot" and says "all the boys love me." There is some rude hummer but nothing that wasn't in the other movies. There is some sad flashbacks of Hiccup and his dad (who died in the last movie). Overall, it was great and it all depends on what the parents want there kids to see.

Teen, 14 years old Written bybookworm3284 March 4, 2019

The best one in the series, no bones about it. And I don't understand CSM star rating.

RTC

Teen, 16 years old Written byJoshuahsBricks March 4, 2019

An Emotional Conclusion to a Fantastic Trilogy

I walked into this this movie nervous. I was not disappointed. This was a fantastic ending to a story I've been watching since 2010. The animation was beautiful, best 3D animation I've seen in a while. The message is great for young viewers, and the story is heart wrenching for long-time viewers. This movie is a must watch.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTherealdirtydan March 3, 2019

Disappointing

I loved the first 2 movies but the 3rd has numerous issues. The plot takes forever to get moving. The characters are almost all bland and unfunny. I could ramble on but I'll just leave it at that. All that being said it is a sweet send off to a otherwose great franchise.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGlory202716 March 3, 2019

Very amazing story!!!

It is sad at some parts but it is a very fun and good movie for people who like adventurous movies.

Kid, 12 years old March 3, 2019

A bit disappointing for the entire trilogy’s conclusion

HTTYD 3 Was a beautifully-animated film (and I’ll file a complaint if it doesn’t get an Oscar), but something was just lacking. Unlike the 2nd film in the franchise, the ending battle scene wasn’t all that dramatic, several scenes were just unnecessary, the ending hardly made any sense, and the “epilogue” was just a cheap tearjerker. The overall vibe of the film was about boyfriends and girlfriends, which got a little boring. A little bit of violence, but no blood is shown. The word “bloody” (as in, “bloody hell”) and “butt” can be heard several times,but other than that, no swearing. A lot of romance. It was okay for a kids film.

Teen, 16 years old Written bySara.Parker46 March 3, 2019
It's funny, it's emotional and it has a great ending which teaches a good message. My little 6 year old cousin went to see it and she loved it.

Teen, 16 years old Written byBlackWolfReviews February 28, 2019

BlackWolf’s One Sentence Reviews

With a memorable score and familiar characters, this fast paced, stunning finale brings a heartfelt end to a beloved franchise.