All parent member reviews for Howard the Duck

Parent of a 4 year old Written byAidens_Mommy December 21, 2010

I recommend this movie to no one.

I remembered this movie from my childhood when I saw it on tv recently and I couldn't believe my parents allowed me to watch this. Not even just a tv edited version, but we had the vhs. There is nothing about this movie that would make me recommend it. It has bad language, the female lead falls for the duck and almost has sex with him, there is a lot of violence. IDK, I can't imagine anyone wanting to see this movie.
Parent Written byswizz September 9, 2011

Caution on this one.

There was drinking, smoking, cussing, and sexual things also. It IS "edgier than I remember"!!
Parent of a 12 year old Written byGoodSSJ June 18, 2011

This Should Have Been Rated PG-13

This Movie Has PG-13 Stuff In It!This Movie Is Ok
Adult Written bymerry2001 June 3, 2011

the duck is just not for kids

this movie is rate G, but the first five minutes you can see the duck drinking, and watching some kind of magazine THEN he masturbate...so that is all for the first minutes. this is not appropiate for kids this should be rate R. really bad where is the zero star..
Adult Written bynduns April 7, 2010

I'd give this a 1...

Except that this movie was actually supposed to be bad, so it's almost passable in that sense. The only issue I had with this film was that while it certainly did its job... it was boring, and I mean really, really boring.