Kid reviews for Hubie Halloween

Hubie Halloween Poster Image

Good Lesson but A Bit Too Much Mature Talk

So I enjoyed it but it has some mature jokes, the word Boner was used quite often so if tour child doesn’t know what that means, don’t let them watch it (in the movie they think it means Mistake💀) The first time I watched it was when it came out so 2 years ago. It also has this couple and the guy is trying to turn his wife “on” so there are a lot of jokes like that too but I found them funny.

A Bit Dumb But Funny & Can Get Annoying And Drive You NUTS

Funny and a little dumb, and adam sanders character gets bullied so much over his accent and he's 30.this might freak out younger viewers and there is a teen club scene with inappropriate costumes and making-out. + His Mom Wears Inapropporiate Shirts (Bonor Donor and I Shaved My Balls For This).

This movie was so funny and i recommended this to a lot of my friends

It’s a good movie considering. They make fun of dyslexic kids which is very rude. Other then that, it’s a good and funny movie. I like it and I want a sequel please.

Don't Waste Your Time

Hubie Halloween is a meh Halloween comedy movie starring Adam Sandler. It isn't funny, but fine for kids seven and up, just a couple uses of s---

Amazing Halloween Movie for Teens

"If there was less bullying, this movie would be good" The movie is about bullying. And it's not like "kill yourself" bullying it's funny stuff like throwing stuff or shoving him into a grave. The movie uses the bullying as humor, but he eventually stands up for himself. There are a few innapropriate jokes, my favorite, Hubie's mom's shirts that read "b*ner donor" and "kayaking gets me wet" plus more. The movies have a lot of good actors including Adam Sandler (obviously), Noah Schnapp, Shaqeal O'neal, and others I recognize but can't remember the names. This movie is 9/10 funny. My friends and I laughed all the way through. We all loved it. Besides a couple innapropriate jokes here and there, it's pretty kid-friendly. I would say 9.2/10

Hubie Halloween Movie

It was a solid movie, I would say 10 years old is the youngest you should be to watch this movie. It’s got some scary scenes and a bit bullying and a few swears. Other than that you’ve got nothing to worry about.