Kid reviews for Hunt for the Wilderpeople

Hunt for the Wilderpeople Poster Image

This is probably my favorite movie of all time!

This has to be one of the best out there! My little sister thought it was boring, but she's 8 and has a phone, so what can you do? This movie has a lot of suspense and is very well-paced! Very great for family gatherings, but there's a lot of cursing and claims of one of the characters being a "molesterer"

Funny!!!!

A bit of bad language my little bro who is 8 watched it. I got a bit sceard they killed 2 wild pigs… with a knife. A very sad and funny movie.

Funny and Entertaining

HUNT FOR THE WILDER PEOPLE is a fantastic film that contains plenty of positive messages and some coarse language. Parents should be cautioned about the violence.

1 person found this helpful.
NUMBER 1 FAVORITE OF ALL TIME!!! I saw when I was almost 12 my sister was 10. There is some mild language (which I don't think matters) and one intense sad part that upset my sister plus there is a joke about molesting but other than that its pretty kid appropriate. Amazing movie and everyone should see it.

Pretty good

Has a bit of language but a pretty good movie

Your should definitely watch it have young kids?

If you rlly wanna watch it have your young kids watch it with y'all! Even though it have swearing and killing in it y'all can just tell the young kids to close there eyes! Hope y'all satisfied!

Hunt for the Wilderpeople

Hunt for the Wilder people is a movie about a fat kid and a 65 year old uncle. (They hate each other.) It is a funny movie and if you like comedies this one is the one to look for!

Only Taika Waititi...

Only Taika Waititi can make a brilliant and touchy film this funny. The story follows a boy who is put into a foster family and just as he's beginning to settle in, his aunt (he calls her his aunt) dies suddenly. He decides to run away, his foster uncle coming out and eventually finding him. The two decide to team up as Child Protective Services hunt them down. There's not too much language but there is a reference where the boy is describing to a group of hunters what out of context sounds like his uncle is making him perform sexual acts. Other than that, it's mostly a harmless movie. But only Taika Waititi could make it as funny as it is, very similar style to Jojo Rabbit and I recommend it to any fans of that movie.

it gives you a clue

in this movie people mostly thinks that it is a movie is bad for younger kids witch i agree on but also disagree because it shows you a big slice cake of what people are like or their story of their life in the past what i'm trying to say is this is a movie that can give you a big advantage in life