Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for I Hate Kids

Sexual theme, some swearing in tepid comedy.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written byWillis Knight January 25, 2019

Funny Comedy I could watch with my Kids!

The movie is really funny, with a great cast! I recognized so many of the actors from movies and cool shows like, Better Call Saul and Preacher. Of course, Tom Everett Scott is in so many movies and Tituss Burgess if from Kimmy Schmidt, but there are actors here from Mad Men and other shows. I laughed so much and so did my kids. The premise is about a guy who had many ex girlfriends and has to find out who the mother of his newly discovered son is, but it isn't blatant to younger children so that part goes over their heads. The MAJORITY of the movie is just fun, entertaining comedy that the whole family can watch. Refreshingly, there are no bad words, no sexual situations, nothing raunchy. It is a great cast so the acting is fantastic. The whole movie is funny. Tom Everett Scott is funny as is the kid and put Tituss in there it is a great trio....Fun movie that you can safely watch with your family so everyone enjoys the movie.

Parent of a 12 year old Written byTylerbird January 23, 2019

Clever!

I thought this movie was really original and fun. I don’t think I’ve seen a lot of similar movies because this had so many funny characters in it and plot twists. It’s a really big cast with a lot of comedic actors and the psychic and the little dog made everything really fun. There was really nothing offensive in this because it’s basically a slapstick movie and you never really take it too seriously. It’s good fun and it has a lot of heart and a positive message at the end. Our whole family laughed a lot !