Kid reviews for I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

Typical Sandler comedy overflows with stereotypes.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJacob Hetfield April 17, 2019
Teen, 13 years old Written byYS99 November 26, 2018

Teen, 14 years old Written byM.E.C. March 6, 2018

So funny, but for older teens with maturity.

This movie is really, really funny! I will say there are a lot a derogatory terms about gays, and I don't think it's meant to insult them. Although, there is one scene, *this is hopefully not too much of a spoiler alert*, where a minister is insulting and yelling at people coming out of a gay bar. And there is some scenes with sexual content and violence. But overall, I was laughing the ENTIRE movie!!! I would absolutely recommend this to adults and teens ages 15 and up.

Teen, 16 years old Written byAdvice boy July 16, 2017

A entertaining comedy but definitely not for younger fans

Appropriate for 15+
Teen, 16 years old Written byCharlie the movie gu June 16, 2017

Gay Sandler/James flick is funny but for older teens only

My rating: PG-13 for sexual humor,language, drug use, nudity and violent images

Teen, 15 years old Written byNvG Nick December 8, 2015

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry Review

A very funny Sandler/James movie. Some swearing (including faggot/fag) and sex, but never the less a great film that's a must see for Sandler fans.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAge appropriate guid August 22, 2015
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 21, 2015

Juvenile raunchy humor in sandler/James buddy comedy

My rating:15+ Comic violence,adult content,crude language

Teen, 14 years old Written bydeath way September 3, 2014

uneven forgettable sandler movie has lots of sex jokes

14 and up
Teen, 16 years old Written byMarauders December 31, 2012

Is it good?

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 October 13, 2011

Crazy Comedy is Funny

Crazy comedy is funny, but can be harsh in some places.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAnimeGirl-Nikki January 26, 2011

Only for diehard Sandler fans

Well, it's Adam Sandler, so that ought to tell you something right off the bat. The movie's chock full of crude stereotypes and sex jokes. Once you get past all of that, however, the messages of the movie get through fairly clearly- acceptance, sticking together with friends and family, etc. If you're a Sandler fan, pick this up. If you don't mind some pretty lowbrow comedy, you might enjoy this. If you don't like watching homosexuals, fat people, or women portrayed in a stereotypical manner, then skip this flick.

Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2010
Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2009

it was super funny, loved it

i watched this movie and it was hilarious. Some people on this website are way too sensitive about movies. there was maybe one bad part but thats it.that was a hilarious movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written bybrownie1234 March 19, 2009

OMG it had something disterbing

it was the werdest thing i EVER saw it was talking about being gay the langwich is a littel dirty
Kid, 12 years old December 22, 2008

FUNNY!!

very funny!!! luved it!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I love it!

There are to many people out there who just love critizizing Adam Sandler! Don't get me wrong in past movies like i said he has been halarious but there's been no point (as in Click.) However I really liked this because it was halarious but also because it had a great message. It was that watever race we are that has nothing to do as who we are as people. Not only that but it shows that friends will do anything for each other, even if it means being made fun of because you're gay. What's a homo? If you know the answer to that question then you must see Chuck and Larry!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

ummmmmmmm?

Well this movie is really not very good for kids because kids under 13 would most likly not understand the humer that it has in it. This makes fun of gays and also has lots of other sterio types. I think it would be ok for kids 15+
Teen, 13 years old Written bybethlovesmaltese April 9, 2008

horrible

no one sould see the movie

Funny Funny Funny

Adam Sandler is one of the funniest men ever, in this movie he plays the role of a man who's life is saved by another man in the same job (Firefighter), in return he pretends to be gay and marrys Larry, leading to hilarious consequences

Parents should be aware that this film is full of sexual humor and is not suitable for everybody, there is a lot of explict language in there and there is a scene of non-explict nudity. Most people have a bad mouth throughout this film. Chuck also receives several packages marked "explict" and other sexual items. There is also a scene where to woman (sisters) are going to kiss each other.