Kid reviews for I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry Poster Image

Really Disturbing Movie

As part of the LGBT community, this movie is pretty offensive and politically incorrect. This is one of Adam Sandler's raunchier movies and it's just really uncomfortable seeing him in it. Also the rating is completely wrong, this is a HARD R movie.

Some funny bits in Sandler\James comedy

The film itself is good but a lot of sex jokes, references and jokes about Oral sex, Gay sex, nude magazines, a woman’s breasts and touched and jiggled but she is clothed and scantily clad women. A lot of language like homophobic slurs like F-g, F-ggot, homo, queer ( used in a bad way), s-t, Ass, Hell, Goddamn etc. some homophobic acts of violence referenced and scared people.

movie has really inappropriate content and is about gay's but is actually pretty funny

Has some pretty inappropriate stuff but is really funny. Not Sandler's best but really funny still. Read IMDB's review to get more specific, detailed reviews on this movie. Great comedy

So funny, but for older teens with maturity.

This movie is really, really funny! I will say there are a lot a derogatory terms about gays, and I don't think it's meant to insult them. Although, there is one scene, *this is hopefully not too much of a spoiler alert*, where a minister is insulting and yelling at people coming out of a gay bar. And there is some scenes with sexual content and violence. But overall, I was laughing the ENTIRE movie!!! I would absolutely recommend this to adults and teens ages 15 and up.

A entertaining comedy but definitely not for younger fans

Appropriate for 15+

Gay Sandler/James flick is funny but for older teens only

My rating: PG-13 for sexual humor,language, drug use, nudity and violent images

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry Review

A very funny Sandler/James movie. Some swearing (including faggot/fag) and sex, but never the less a great film that's a must see for Sandler fans.