Parent and Kid Reviews on

I Still Believe Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 20 kid reviews

Sort by:

Very sad, but ironically really shallow as well.

This movie feels rushed and incomplete. Jeremy Camp really doesn't have a big following fanbase anyway. The movie really focused too much on just sadness and tragedy, and it doesn't redeem itself.

Great Actors, Great themes, Great music, SO SAD!

I ADORE this movie! Not many lockers can actually make me cry but in this one I SOB! Any age could watch this, I just don’t think you would want to subject a 5 year old to this kind of emotional trauma. This is the heart wrenching story of Christian singer Jeremy Camp and his first wife, Melissa. Melissa gets diagnosed with cancer while she and Jeremy are (kind of?) dating. The odds are not good but Jeremy gets down on one knee declaring love and proposing even under the circumstances. The movie just gets better and better. In the end, yes, Melissa passes away. It’s AWFUL! But it’s a great movie if your in the mood to cry. KJ Apa plays Jeremy, and Britt Robertson plays Melissa (The same pair from a dogs purpose [2019]). Both are superb actors in these roles and OMYGOODNESS KJ can SING! I like his voice much better than the actual Jeremy Camp! I die on I still believe (the song.) I’m in love with this movie and it’s a good Christian movie. So sad. Grab popcorn, bring tissues, sit back and enjoy! Melissa’s story is so inspiring and heartbreaking. Thank you Melissa and Jeremy for inspiring millions around the world. Gods plan is in motion and he knows your name! This movie strengthened my faith! Rest In Peace Melissa! God Bless!

Sad but true 😢 😭

SPOILER ALERT!!! Sad, but true. I think that mature 6 or 7 year olds can watch, but it’s very sad, and also, romance is part of the plot. A girl dies of Cancer.

Great movie

It was a fantastic, 100% appropriate movie! But I wouldn’t recommend it to a kid, just because it’s easier to understand for older kids. A little kid could totally watch it, it’s probably just more meaningful to a teenager.

Such an amazing story line...and its a true story!!

So lovely but very sad.

SO GOOOD

This movies was sooooo good! I watched it over the summer with my family and we loved it. It is literally the saddest movie I have ever seen but the message is so beautiful and the acting is great. KJ Apa and Britt Robertson were perfect for these roles. It is also a great christian movie and made me cry sooooo much. I highly recommend you watch this film because it is the best!

Sad Romance Christian Movie

After watching this movie I teared up and loved it another movie based on a true story I love it and it'll make you cry!

Inspirational

So heartbreaking but encouraging!!

OH MY GOODNESS!! It was so good! I saw it with my mom at home and then again with my dad and brother the next day! I love it so much! I can relate to Jeremy so much, I haven't lost a significant other and I hope never to, but I have lost family members to cancer and one is battling it right now and not expected to live another month and another friend who is battling it as well, but is doing okay. I held it together through the movie because I didn't want my mom to see me cry, but at the end in my room I balled my eyes out. It was SOOOO GOOD!! WATCH IT!! It is a Christian movie, so there was no sex except kissing but it was appropriate, no violence, drugs, drinking, smoking, or swearing at all. I literally as I was crying prayed to God to heal my friend and my aunt. I'm aware that God has a plan bigger and grater than ours and we need to just trust Him and this movie helped me so much. THANK YOU JEREMY CAMP AND MELISSA REST IN PEACE AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!