All parent member reviews for I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With

Parent of a 3, 10, 13, 16, 21, and 24 year old Written byAngryGrandma April 12, 2009

You should DIE before seeing THIS MOVIE!!!

This movie was horrible!!! Vaguely inappropriate!!!! Not even Vaguely! It was IMENSELY inappropriate! It has NOTHING to do with cheese, so don't be fooled by its innocent title! It is an insult to cheese everywhere! Cheese should not be in this title at all! THey make fun of overweight people and one person called the overweight character a #$@#$ of all @#$@ in the @$%#@#!! It made me feel unimportant! JUST SAY NO!
Parent of a 8, 14, 18, 22, and 24 year old Written by6_Grandchildren April 12, 2009

STAY AWAY, CHILDREN! STAY AWAY!

I DO NOT LET ANY OF MY YOUNG GRANDCHILDREN WATCH THIS! They all wanted to, but I put my foot down and said NO! I only allow my oldest (adult) grandchildren watch this, because they can make their own descisions, which i strongly dissagree with. I feel iffy about anybody watching it. Stay away! This is a horrible movie that will teach YOUR children some awful (I dont even like to say it) and unmetionable things. >:(