Kid reviews for Ice Age

Clever, funny, touching; like a great road movie.

Teen, 15 years old Written byHiddenWolf May 4, 2011
I love this movie and the saber toothed tiger Diego is my favorite character. I think parents are alittle to sensitive with kids movies anymore. One wrong move and thats it. Parents need to give there kids alittle headway because you can't always protect them from iffy little stunts done in a kids movie.

Kid, 12 years old August 16, 2014

okay

could improve

Teen, 13 years old Written byocie14 October 7, 2010

BRILLIANT

SO FUNNY! I have always loved this movie. It's not only for little kids, the jokes are mature and smart. Also, the characters are so three dimensional (unlike more animated movies now). SUCH a fun movie, never gets old.
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 18, 2012

best in the series

this is one of the best CGI animated movies out there that isn`t made by pixar

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011
okay i love this movie.sid is hilarious.and diego is awesome. and so is manny. but i just love the squirrel (forgot his name) but what i would do while watching i would make noises and talk for him since he dosent talk in it and my friend would laugh.

Kid, 11 years old May 9, 2012

Magnificent

I'm going to say it now... this movie traumatized me as a toddler. When I was 7, I looked back. it became my Number 1 Favorite Film. It stars a Mammoth named Manfred (later renamed Manny) who joins a Sloth named Sid and a Tiger named Diego to help a human baby named Roshan get to his tribe. Along the way, they come across Kung-Fu Dodos, Icy Slides, and Underground Volcanoes. I'm not spoiling anything, but the baby makes it home and the Bad Tiger named Soto dies. Amazing film all around.

Kid, 10 years old March 22, 2011

Funny!

It was the first movie I have ever seen, I love it and it is very funny! the funniest part was when the birds were getting watermelons for the ice age but the baby was hungry so they defeated the birds and got the watermelons. But in one scene, the baby has to take a crap and they make some potty jokes about it.

Kid, 8 years old April 22, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byHuntress4455 January 2, 2011

A great start for the "Ice Age" movie series!!

I have talked with some of my friends and some think that this movie is the most boring one of the Ice Age series, but I disagree. It is such a heartwarming story that the whole family will love!!! It also contains great messages and it is very hilarious with some parts! I loved it!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneymovielover77 March 12, 2015

Funny but also touching

Ice Age is one of my favorite films from Blue Sky studios. The movie is about a mammoth ( Manny) who met the mom of a baby and then left. A saber tooth tiger ( Diego) who's plans with his pack took and unexpected turn when he met Manny with the baby. And Sid who's overslept when it's time to migrate. Met Manny, then Sid, and this trio sets off to try to get the baby to his dad. Ice Age is funny and touching but it can be intense for sensitive kids but it's fine for animal lovers and if your kids love Pixar movies then this is one that's highly recommended!!

Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2013

One of the best animated videos I've seen

A great movie for 7 and over. Some cartoon violence and a spot of sadness. Funny and cool with dumb, mean, smart, and evil characters. A killer video..
Teen, 17 years old Written byThe Anonymous December 29, 2011

Great movie, slightly mature but funny.

I watched this movie recently and I thought it was hilarious! However most of the humour was mature and I don't believe kids under 10 would really get it, but they would still enjoy the movie! There are both positive and negative messages. For example, Diego protecting Manny from the other tigers was showing loyalty to friends, although the fact that Diego betrayed Manny and Sid to the tigers before hands was a negative message. I also am glad that the little baby was returned to his dad! It shows kids that you cannot steal and if you do you have to give what you stole back. Also in a very twisted way teaches people about animals during the ice age, but lots of things are inaccurate. Overall, I thought this movie was great and a must see!

Kid, 10 years old June 30, 2009

good movie

great movie I hope the third one is as good as the first one!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHweetseart April 18, 2015

Look out - fighting and hunting!

But otherwise - family fun!

Kid, 9 years old September 23, 2016

stupid

okay this was one of the most boringest movies of all time its just so stupid don't watch this stupid movie.I shut it off in the first 30 minutes. don't waste your money or time watching this

Kid, 8 years old June 18, 2016

Horrible and boring

Title says all

Teen, 14 years old Written byrating_guy December 22, 2013

good family movie

a great cartoon movie for the whole family. might frighten very young viewers

Teen, 16 years old Written byDrCool June 4, 2012

Funny! Funny! Funny!

This movie rocked! The jokes are hilarious,the voice acting is solid,the animation was colorful,and the lip syncs are perfectly matched!
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic June 3, 2012

Funny and adventurous animated film

MOVIE INFO: Has some funny moments and some good action scenes. It can't beat films like Toy Story or Finding Nemo, but I guess Ice Age still does okay. VIOLENCE: Low-Medium. Some action, chases and fights. No graphical/bloody scenes. LANGUAGE: None. SEX: None.

Kid, 12 years old December 6, 2009

more boys than girls

i recomend this movie to young girls ages 6-9 and boy ages 6-11. This movie was mostly just made for young kids but i think it was aimed at boys more than girls for some peril and brief vilonce that young boys are into but young girls don't always like.