Kid reviews for Impractical Jokers: The Movie

Impractical Jokers: The Movie Poster Image

Watch short IJ clips on youtube

Acting is very bad and I would just urge you to watch short impractical jokers clips on yt instead. It is like a rip off kids version of dirty grandpa.

good if you like the show

me and my family have been fans of ij since 2017, so when a movie came out, we knew we had to watch it. very, very funny! but, i would recommend for 11 and up. from what i remember, there was no censorship, so curse words weren’t bleeped, they didn’t say anything that bad tho. there is one scene at the strip club, but you didn’t see much nudity, there were butts and women in bras. but, the scene turned out to be really funny. if your that worried, fast forward or cover their eyes. otherwise, it’s OK

Super funny

It’s a good movie super funny and about friends bonding over a road trip

Pretty good,but gets old after a while

Honestly, the plot/scripted part was really good, but the challenges start to get old after about a half hour. Much better as a TV show. This is a movie you'd only watch once or twice then never watch it again. Swearing isn't censored, so parents who care about that should take note.

hahaha

Great movie

As funny and enjoyable as the show, but not for kids.

This movie is great and funny, but not the best and definitely not a kids movie. It was funny but had a few dirty jokes and slightly inappropriate scenes. The worst part is Murr (A main character in both the show and movie) Is fully naked, but only his back half is shown. Not to bad, but not for families for younger kids.

Really funny!!! Lots of swearing⚠️Mature children can watch

This is a really funny movie along with the TV Series!! Impractical Jokers are a group of guys, Brian Quinn, Joe Gator, Sal Vulcano, and James Murray, and they are trying to embarrass each other with stupid stuff!! It is really funny! They reference sex, drugs and more A LOT, I think kids who are mature should watch this!

Impractical Jokers: The Movie Review

I love the Impractical Jokers show on TruTV, so my expectations for this film were very high. Were my expectations met, not at all. This movie had so much potential and it's sad how poorly done it is. Some scenes aren't very funny, some are even boring. I really like the jokers, I think that in the show their hilarious. The film failed to make me laugh. The bits were the jokers are supposed to act to fill up time in the film isn't funny. The opening scene is way too long. I could see how the jokers might think this movie is funny. Most of the acting and jokes kind of seem like their made to be inside jokes between the jokers that most viewers probably wont understand. Overall I wouldn't recommend this movie even if you are a fan of the show because it wont exceed expectations and will overall disappoint. I think this film is OK for teens 13 and up because there's some language, cleavage and sex jokes,.

Nice, but my kid got sad watching

My kid, jerry, is a very good kid. He knows when a movie is good, and liked this, until things got too funny and he spilled his sprite cranberry all over his yeezys. If this doesn’t make anyone sad, I’d be surprised. Yeezys are cool. I think that this movie should be available to yunger ages, like maybe 2, or 4 and a half years old at max. Don’t watch with popcorn, it is a choking hazard. Also, I think this is rated too low. It’s really not much worse than some other movies like endgame, but I do like paw patrol as much.

I love this movie!,

This movie is not inappropriate at all! I was so exited to see this! Not a lot of swearing like 2 swear words. Only go and see this movie if you are a fan of Impractical Jokers.