All parent member reviews for In Her Shoes

Not yet rated
Adult Written byDaddysgirl22904 April 9, 2008

i loved it.It had that touch and its not bad at all.

I think it should be a pg rated it is not bad at all its fine i would let a 8 year old watch it.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Just Okay

I really thought this would be a GREAT movie...but it wasn't. It was simply okay. The language was rough at times. It had a good morally redeeming ending. The characters evolved. It had a few funny spots...but is was simply an okay movie.
Parent of a 12 and 15 year old Written bygrmntownmom April 9, 2008

I was entertained with this movie

I really enjoyed this movie. I thought each character, including Shirley Mclain as the grandmother, was realistic and interesting. Cameron Diaz's character (the "bad" girl) definitely exhibited behaviors that may not be suitable for young teens to see; although the outcome of the story is a good one. That also made it a feel good movie. I would not recommend this for kids under 15 because of several sex scenes, including an intense one that the movie opens with. Also the drinking, smoking and promiscuous behavior isn't to be taken lightly for young teens to watch.
Adult Written byMattDallas3 April 9, 2008

i agree

This movie was a little inapropriate but you know they message is great!!! i thought it was a great story.