Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Indivisible

Touching, well-acted drama about faith, family, service.

Adult Written byMomof5gmaofmore November 3, 2018

Realistic Portrayal of Effects of PTSD in War and on marriage

My husband and I both felt this was one of the best movies with faith based themes that we have ever seen. Gritty, realistic, intense (too much for most younger children) gripping, compelling , and hopeful - This movie doesn’t imply there are any easy answers only the truth that when we come to the end of ourselves, Jesus is there to get in the dirt with us and work it out.

Adult Written byK Snyman November 3, 2018

Excellent Christian movie!

I was surprised to see a Christian movie with such action: very realistic war scenes with tanks, machine guns, aircraft and seemingly shot in Iraq! The symptoms and impact of PTSD were realistically depicted. I now understand why some ex-soldiers do not want to talk about their war experiences. I thought the chaplain was a bit weak on Bible and theology though: he couldn't answer very basic questions on the problem of evil ("why does bad things happen when there is an almighty and good God"). No wonder he struggled with his own faith for a while. Thankfully the basic Biblical answers to this question was given, albeit by another character. All in all, an excellent movie from many perspectives, including good acting, realistic nail-biting action, PTSD, relationships, romance, Christian faith, apologetics, the Iraq war etc. Highly recommended, also to non-Christians.