Parent reviews for Infidel

Intense

Propaganda

Gives -be messages about faith

Clear message

The message is very clear, Jesus is seen as a prophet and good teacher by Muslims. The Bible explicitly declare in John and Revelation that He is God . The indifference of the people during his escape is a reminder that neutrality is not neutrality at all.

Unfortunate

The title is a misnomer, Christianity is accepted by Muslims as the people of the book. It is an unfortunate premise that the did not narrate the sequences to highlight the injustice cloaked in religion. There is a message in the film that pushes a worldview. Good action though

Worth a watch

A thriller that deals in the real world problem of religious intolerance particularly in the fanatical Islamic world. Not really a movie that attempts to proselytize for Christianity per se, it does depict a hero who’s willing to die for his beliefs. Violence is appropriate for the situation and isn’t gratuitous. The wife’s loss of belief and how the situation might have affected that isn’t fleshed out. The language could have been toned down without harming the realism of the plot. Because of the language, the movie isn’t appropriate for younger kids. The movie could open interesting discussions with older teens.

Good movie about faith

I have two girls one is 16 and the other one is 11. My 16 year old watched it and loved it! It has a good message and I’m going to let my 11 year old daughter watch it soon (around when she is 12 or 13) overall a great movie for mature kids about faith and the hardships of being a Christian

Excellent film that teaches faith values

Great film that, unlike so many today, does not rely on sex to sell it. Shows the bitterness of the struggle for Christians in much of the world and the commitment many have to maintain it.

Not a movie for kids

While the hero is commendable for being able to endure extreme torture without giving in by denying his faith and trust in our Lord Jesus Christ, the movie did nothing to extol the virtues of Christianity. Yes, Jesus Christ is the same God that appeared to Moses and but that was not stated. Anyway, I was disappointed.

Riveting movie--A must see!

Regardless of your stance on Christianity this movie is a Must See. It's an eye-opener for anyone unfamiliar with conditions in other countries where religious freedom is not tolerated at the level of what is enjoyed in the USA. Very educational and based on true events.

WOW, so realistic and TRUE!

It was a true story, and it showed the true face of people who sadly do this in 2020. MUST SEE