Kid reviews for Interview with the Vampire

Interview with the Vampire Poster Image

Ignites Wonderful Philosophical Prose

I thought that while this movie is graphicly depicted, it poses a wonderful conversation starter about morals and philosophy. Interview With a Vampire is Louis’s journey through his questioning of life and his moral make up, and by the end of the novel, a lot has happened, and it sort of feels like it has defeated Louis. Yet there is still hope, there is always hope for a better tomorrow. It is the driving force of all of humanity. All in all, it is a movie that I would highly recommend to anyone, even people who don’t like vampires because these vampires are… different. Also, the questions explored in this novel are well worth reading if you are interested in the philosophical part of life. It is a fascinating take on… well, faith and a lack thereof, making this more than just an early version of the vampire books you get today.

Gross

I feel bad for all of the horrified kids whose parents let them watch this due to all of the reviews saying 2+. It was pretty gross, not because of all of the gore 24/7 but because of all of the sexual things in the movie. There was a scene where there was a woman (pretty much naked) and she was begging for help then was killed. Overall gross and somewhat misogynistic due to the way women were treated in the movie.

VERY GOOD BUT NOT FOOD FOR YOUNGER KIDS

It is a good Film there is some nudity but make your kids shield there eyes. Some gory scenes! Found it a bit boring at the the start bit after that it was very good!

Really engaging!

A really intense, exciting movie. 1 or 2 scenes with nudity but a very good film. Has funny moments and a lot of action. I would definitely recommend.

It's great

Younger children should not watch interview with the vampire. There is lots of violence and sexual content

Not as good as the book

I was a little frustrated with this movie--it did a fine job with vaguely touching on most major events in the novel, but i thought it could have been better. They changed a few minor things also, like instead of Loius suffering over the death of his brother, it was his wife and child in the movie, Claudia was much older, etc. I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as the book, but I guess that overall it was an okay movie. There was one fairly disturbing nude scene (the woman in the play) but other than that it was mostly just vampire gore. All i can really say about it was that it was okay.

AMAZING! :)

I love this movie! If you watch it, you'll see many aspects that Twilight has stolen and gotten credit for, yet this is SO MUCH BETTER. I can honestly say I don't agree with CSM's review AT ALL. Coming from the kid who is a scary movie phony (love the plots, but doesnt watch the gorey parts), I didnt even wince. The book is terrific as well. There is some explicit nudity, but if your nervous about it, make your kids look away. This movie deserves much more credit than it recieves.

love it

i saw this when i was 9 i love this movie also my 4 year brother saw this

Great

I loved it i strongly recomend the book series to anyone(NOT for air-head twitlight fans) the way anne rice writes is so descriptive and sensuous she makes you feel and relate to the characters