All teen and kid member reviews for Iron Man 2

Teen, 15 years old Written bylonny green May 23, 2010
idk
Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2014

Awwwwwwwsooooooooooooome!

Dude see iron man 2 it does have iffy things like like iron man was drunk and iron man said he wants another girl also some swearing includes p---k b---h a--hole s--t bulls--t holy s--t and bleeped uses of f--k also d--n godd--n a-- and h--l but that is pretty much all the iffy and suggestive stuff but still this movie has great role models
Kid, 11 years old May 7, 2011

Could have had a little more action but awesome!!! more of a tweens movie

Awesome movie but very scary for little kids, One use of "crap" and other words like "s--t","bulls--t", "holy s--t", "a-s", "d-mn" and it was as awesome as the first one but the first iron man has a little but more action which means I like the first iron man was a little better. Tony, the guy who made his suit had a girlfriend and kissed a few times and drinks alcohol and gets drunk a few times, but not really that bad, Very good.
Kid, 10 years old January 17, 2011

Iron Man 2

Typical superhero violence with a villain bent on revenge. This had sexual humor too. BUT THIS WAS NOT AS GOOD AS THE FIRST! The first was MUCH better.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykatiemay017 May 31, 2010

AMAZING MOVIE!! RDJ IS HOTTTTTTTTTTT! haha

AMAZING!!!!! I LOVED THE FIRST ONE AND I LOVED THE 2ND ONE!!! A MUST SEE! PLUS ROBERT DOWNEY JT. IS SUPER DUBER HOTTTTTTTTTT! LOVE HIM!!! I also like PEPPER POTTS and HAPPY!!!
Kid, 12 years old May 25, 2015

Awesome!

Marvel fans will not be disappointed! I give it 5/5 because the quality of the movie is amazing. The only thing I would be worried about for your child is, well the mild sexy stuff. Tony makes multiple suggestive comments to or about Natalie, and Natalie herself is briefly shown in her bra. Her bare legs are also shown in the back seat of a car. Natalie wears skin tight bodysuits throughout the film. Stark dancers are shown in very revealing clothes, and the only kiss is shared between Tony and Pepper at the end of the movie, and it's not anything to be worried about. Tony also gets very drunk several times, and that could get a bit weird for your kids.
Kid, 12 years old November 2, 2012

Amazing Movie, but Violent

I love this movie, but it is not for younger kids. Tony Stark is struggling with the fact that he is going to die, and he deals with it by doing insane things. There is one kiss on a roof, swearing, drinking, the villian is slightly scary, and there is one scene with two people hanging dead from the ceiling. The movie also deals with the prospect of death, and it may be best to talk with you're children about this if they are younger.
Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 February 10, 2011

Boring

This movie was really boring. Scarlett Johansson was pretty but, there was nothing to see in this movie and it just seemed to drag on (even though its just two hours). I don't like comics or Iron Man but, the first movie was better and less boring.
Kid, 11 years old May 13, 2010

IM IRON MAN HES GOT NERVES OF STEEL NANANNANNANANNANNAN IRON MAN!!

this movie is cool but the first was boring
Teen, 16 years old Written byBreaden Hoffmaster August 8, 2016

"You have a big gun, but you are not the BIG gun." -Tony Stark

"Iron Man 2" is just as charming as the first film, and it packs in even more action, humor, and great dialogue. It's relatively-clean and is a great action/comedy for superhero-fans wanting a good action-flick. It packs a punch, but unlike the first film, it strays from terrorists and middle-east affairs and the scare-factor (and violence) was tamed down a bit. The violence consists of lots of Iron Man suit action (mostly against robots, and other suits) but there are some fist-fights, a brief boxing-lesson, an electrocution (not gory at all) etc. The little mature content that there is, is: Tony getting drunk at a party and showing off a bit, one kiss, some flirtatious-comments from Tony, and some banter between characters. The langauge isn't overt, but "A**" is used about 5 times, and one "s**t" from a villain. "Hell" is also used, but it is very sparse, and the language is VERY tame for a PG-13 film. (Though there are two uses of f**k, they are bleeped out for the film) Overall, it's a great film and sequel to "Iron Man", and should be enjoyed by people of all ages.
Kid, 10 years old July 1, 2016

Not as good as the first movie but still ok

This movie is a lot less violent and sexy then the first movie but still may be too intense your little kids. Some explosive action robots fire missiles at people and 2 guys get hung. One intense fight scene between Tony and Rhodes. Black Widow is known for glamorizing violence. Some flirting sexual references and sexual induo. occasional use of words like damn ass and bitch. Tony Stark is known for drinking and can be seen drinking in multiple scenes. So overall this movie has some intense scenes sexual induo and language but less then the first one, Also this movie is not as good as the first and i would say it's my least favorite in the Iron Man series.
Kid, 9 years old June 18, 2016

Great movie for tweens

My rating: Violence: 3/5 Not as violent as the first but is still reasonably violent. I wouldn't worry too much. A little bit of blood. Swearing: 2/5 Adults swear. Drinking: 4/5 One of the main reasons it's PG-13. Thinking it's his last birthday Tony gets really drunk. That scene is actually scary. Ivan drinks in a few scenes. Tony talks about being hungover in one scene. Romance: 1/5 Not much. My rating: PG-13 for Drinking and violence The movie is slightly boring. I hope my review helped you make a good choice.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMrMoviesGuy February 1, 2016

AWESOME SEQUEL , BUT A BIT MORE VIOLENT. BUT IT IS STILL FUN FOR KIDS TO WATCH.

If you're looking for an appropriate PG-13/M rated movie for your kids to watch. My suggestion is this. Lots of action. Recommended for children 7 and older.
Teen, 14 years old Written byobiwan3301 November 13, 2015

More for fun then to be taken seriously

Decent sequel is merely funny at parts and filled with cheesy, but awesome robot violence. Yes there is sexual content, but not to the extent pf the last one, and Tony is starting to ditch the playboy lifestyle and settle with one woman, Pepper. But to those without clear plays be ready to skip. The villain is unmemorable and the plot is pretty basic. It kind of felt like a trailer to the next marvel movie then a movie it self. Yet hey, the marvel movies keep improving.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpider-Man 2099 October 21, 2015

Really Awesome

My most Fav Iron Man Movie
Kid, 12 years old October 9, 2015

How does this have fresh?

Suggested rating: PG-13 for sequences of intense violence action and destruction
Teen, 13 years old Written byChickemax July 24, 2015
Despite critics' reviews, I think this is the best iron man movie of the three. Lots of drinking, i.e. Tony gets drunk and actually duels with Rhodey. Violence is average for a superhero movie. Lots of language
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 22, 2015
Kid, 11 years old April 18, 2015

Great Iron man movie!

Violence is strong. There is lots of explosions, gunfire, and fight scenes. Although no blood is shown, it is pretty violent. Language is bad too. It includes stupid, idiot, s--t, damn, ass, one use of bitches, god, and a character says " f--k you Mr. Stark, f--k you buddy," bleeped out.
Kid, 9 years old January 15, 2015
I thought it was a good movie. There was exciting moments thorough out, including big explosions, a chase scene and small battles. It was also a pretty funny movie, iron man jokes around a lot. I recommend it.