Kid reviews for Irresistible

Irresistible Poster Image

Pretty Good!

Really the only thing R about this movie is the language and even that is not as bad as what you hear in the average middle school. About the movie it represents small town problems resolved in a great way. The movie has an awesome plot twist as well. I would recommend

Steve Carell back at it again.

Classic Carell movie that’s fun for many ages! “Sex” throughout this movie is not as bad as listed above, and there is only mild adult humor. Nothing us kids haven’t heard, I don’t know why it’s not PG-13! Parents, let your kid watch this. You won’t regret it.

Hilarious political comedy where Steve Carrell dominates!

Irresistible is the best political comedy I have ever set my eyes upon. The two main actors dominate the film industry by using past movies and really taken in how politics can be hilarious, but also a big deal. I put the age as 14 and up because people younger than 14 might not be interested in a movie like this, and there is some explicit language and one scene where the two main characters place a sex bet. Other than that, great film to watch with older teens and adults! Highly recommend!!!