All teen and kid member reviews for Jack and Jill

Teen, 13 years old Written byiluvtheexorcist33 November 22, 2011

Very funny!!!

positive messages: In the end Jack spends " twin time" with Jill, even though at first he doesn't want her to stay. Good role models: Jill is nice to her family and loves her mother very much (though she passed away). Jack's wife and kids are very welcoming to Jill and nice to her. Later on in the movie Jack is nicer to Jill by spending time with her, but at first he couldn't wait for her to leave. Violence: Jill punches a bathroom attendent after touching her breats. A girl and Jill get in a fight at a resterant. Jack (dressed as Jill) gets in a fight with Al Pacino. Jack's son punches Jill to see if Jack would feel it. Sexual content: The girl who Jill gets in a fight with is wearing a skimpy outfit. A man looks underneath Jill's skirt to see if she is a guy. Al Pacino says he can smell h*rny from a mile away when he is on the phone with Jack, while Jack is pretending to be Jill. Jack his wife walk in on Jill putting on her underpants ( nothing is shown). Jill and Felipe flirt. When Jack is pretending to be Jill, he puts melons in his chest and when he comes out the bathroom attendent fixs them, later on he see's Jill and fixes her breats, too. A girl says she works at "Hooters". Lanuage: Jack's son talks to Jack about going to hell.
Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2011

Worst Movie Ever

This movie was really bad. knew it was PG and went to see it with my younger sisiter for her birthday and I thought it was totallt inapropriote. They show Jill as a disgusting idiot when she not at all. Its very sexually inapropropriete with many suggestive jokes. At the family picnic with Felipe, a man looks up Jills skirt to see if shes a boy!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2011

Really good movie!!

I went with my friend to see this movie. We are both 11. All though it was really funny, i admit it would be awkward to see this with my family. There is some racism, but it turned out to be a great movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

Alright

Not too bad not really good. Quite funny. Worth watching.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykobe2487393847 June 13, 2013

Very funny

Jack and Jill is funny, it has mild language, and a few people in the movie drinking, but it teaches a lesson that having respect is what you want
Teen, 16 years old Written byHeheGonzalo August 16, 2016

My rating: PG for rude humor

Teen, 14 years old Written byAge appropriate guid August 22, 2015
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 21, 2015

Kid friendly sandler flick has juvenile slapstick humor

My rating:PG comic violence,crude language
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheFMan October 4, 2014

Twilight Got Lucky

Oh, god. Oh fu*king GOD! This movie is just horrible! All around bad. Just terrible. My girlfriend dragged me with her to watch the new Twilight movie and after I watched it, I swore that I would call it the worst movie of the year on my YouTube channel. Then my younger brother made me watch this. After this, I gave up hope on Adam Sandler. He's made some bad movies, but THIS, THIS MADE ME WANT TO SHOVE A CHEESE GRATER UP HIS... Sorry, um, what I mean to say is, I think Adam Sandler has brain damage. He can't make good movies anymore. Jack and Jill wasn't funny, it was boring and annoying. Hey, you know what? I don't think it was Sandler's idea, I think SATAN HIMSELF told Sandler to make this movie. No one else would be evil enough to put people through this much hell. So there you go Twilight, Satan saved you. My conclusion, this isn't just the worst movie of 2011, it's the worst movie of the 21st century (so far). TheFMan out.
Kid, 12 years old July 31, 2014
Stupid. And what's the whole point of the film when they didn't even do the real story of Jack and Jill. Adam Sandler should feel ashamed.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolmovies February 21, 2014

omg

i think this movie is good and it is supper funny but you need to be cool about the kissing and the bad words
Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2014

Jack and Jill

Adam Sandler is awesome
Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2013

the 2nd worst film ever made. I am too mad for words that one person thinks it's ok, let alone everyone at my school likes this racist piece of crap.

Kid, 10 years old August 30, 2013

Hialrious Fim Is Great For Tweens

Jack Starts Off With Twins Talking About How It Feels To Be A Twin.Then,We Find Out That Jack(Adam Sandler)Has A Twin Sister(Also Sandler Dressed In Drag)That He Can't Stand.When Jack Finds Out That Jill Has To Stay Through Thanksgiving,He Is Angry.Jack,Who Has A Job Producing Ads,Uses Jill To Get To Know Al Pacino,Because Jack Wants To Make A Dunkin Donuts Commercial.This Film Is Hilarious! It Is Not Totally Inappropriate,But It Has It's It's It's Crude Jokes.(i.e.Two Men Look Up Jill's Skirt,And Jill And Jack Scratch Their Groin Areas.)This Film Has It's Funny Jokes,Many Cameo's(Shaq,In A Commercial,David Spade As Monica,Johnny Depp,And Many More.)It Is Pretty Funny.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykarinagymnast July 28, 2013

Great Movie

Good movie, but definitely not for 9 year olds.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 5, 2013

Too cheesy for young kids.

Teen, 16 years old Written byLeeCards June 1, 2013

A Commercial Sandbox for Sandler

Before I begin my review, I would strongly recommend a video on YouTube that easily sums up the consumerism in this movie. It is called "The Great American Comedy Swindle" by thatdarnaccount*. The video is safe and I can vouche for it. After you have watched that video, or skipped it and dropped down here, I can basically tell you the same thing; it's a commercial. It seems like Sandler is up to his usual dirty and edgy humour that eventually gets turned around in the very end with some epiphany about family or whatever, but he's doing it on the sets of about 50 commercials (metaphorically, of course). I did not want to see this film in the first place, but after seeing it with my 13 year old sister, I can say it sure was awkward. I would not recommend this movie to any child under 15, and that's pushing it. *If you do not wish to watch the video, go right ahead and skip it. I cannot vouch for anything else on that website other than that video's content, so please be careful.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRango813 April 20, 2013

Just Don't

I'm usually a big fan of Adam Sandler, so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt when I saw the ads on TV. Whoever was in charge of the marketing for Jack and Jill (I think) should be sued for false advertising. This came out about 3 days after my birthday (if the movie came out on Nov. 11), so I was young and 12 and wanted to see it. Boy, do I regret that decision! I do not remember laughing. ONCE. I might have smiled 2 times, but never laughed. It wasn't funny, wasn't interesting, and tried to fit so many jokes in that some of them didn't even make sense. Like, I remember one prime example: So Jill gets invited to come to a family reunion by this Mexican guy. They could've done SO many things with that involving ACTUAL stereotypes, but instead opt for random close-ups of a grandmother's face. Laughing, yet? Also, I think the plot had way too much stuff in it. I think that if they dropped the dating subplot and the entire BROTHER subplot, it could be about a fat woman (who would be played by Adam Sandler) who lives in the world and tries to make her way in life, but then Al Pacino comes along and begins taking an interest in her. Also, if that movie were to exist, if Adam Sandler did that OBNOXIOUS voice in THAT movie as well, I would probably start screaming. Anyways, just don't bother at all unless you have about a 7-9 year old who loves toilet jokes and fat women being made fun of. (I'm not a sensitive type, so I don't mind the last one, but at least make them FUNNY!)
Teen, 15 years old Written byDarkToonLink March 17, 2013

Jack & Jill

It's very funy, in a rather juvenile way. Some innuendo.
Kid, 11 years old February 10, 2013

Once again Adam Sandler fails

Adam sandler has once again failed in another movie but this one was probably his worst. I am not the only person who thinks its bad over one hundred critics on flixter gave it 3% out of 100% which is one of the worst I have ever scene there really is no suggestive categories in this movie the only thing was a lot of consumerism. This movie was unfunny with bad special effects. One of the worst movies I have ever scene.