Kid reviews for Jack and Jill

Few laughs in crude, kid-targeted Sandler comedy.

Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2011

Worst Movie Ever

This movie was really bad. knew it was PG and went to see it with my younger sisiter for her birthday and I thought it was totallt inapropriote. They show Jill as a disgusting idiot when she not at all. Its very sexually inapropropriete with many suggestive jokes. At the family picnic with Felipe, a man looks up Jills skirt to see if shes a boy!!!!!!!

Kid, 11 years old January 4, 2020

Not the best Adam

U should watch out because there is a scene where someone looks under the sister’s skirt to tell what gender they are

Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2019

Adam Sandler went up the hill to make an unfunny movie

Very few jokes made me laugh. And the acting is so awkward! I could imagine how bored the kids were in the theatre
Teen, 13 years old Written byJacob Hetfield April 17, 2019
Teen, 17 years old Written byTacoshrimp00 April 20, 2018

It's funny, Just a little inappropriate

It has jokes involved crotches and suggestive stuff, but I find the jokes here to be pretty funny.

Teen, 16 years old Written byBill R February 19, 2018

Best movie ever

adam sandler is so good in this cult classic I also the the co star Johnny Depp and Scotty Pippin

Kid, 11 years old August 31, 2016

It's PG but should be 12+.

I don't get why all the internet critics are saying this is so bad, this was actually really funny and enjoyable when I watched it with my friend. But even though it's rated PG, I think it should have been rated 12.
Teen, 16 years old Written byHeheGonzalo August 16, 2016

My rating: PG for rude humor

Teen, 14 years old Written byAge appropriate guid August 22, 2015
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 21, 2015

Kid friendly sandler flick has juvenile slapstick humor

My rating:PG comic violence,crude language

Kid, 12 years old July 31, 2014
Stupid. And what's the whole point of the film when they didn't even do the real story of Jack and Jill. Adam Sandler should feel ashamed.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolmovies February 21, 2014

omg

i think this movie is good and it is supper funny but you need to be cool about the kissing and the bad words

Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2014

Jack and Jill

Adam Sandler is awesome

Kid, 10 years old August 30, 2013

Hialrious Fim Is Great For Tweens

Jack Starts Off With Twins Talking About How It Feels To Be A Twin.Then,We Find Out That Jack(Adam Sandler)Has A Twin Sister(Also Sandler Dressed In Drag)That He Can't Stand.When Jack Finds Out That Jill Has To Stay Through Thanksgiving,He Is Angry.Jack,Who Has A Job Producing Ads,Uses Jill To Get To Know Al Pacino,Because Jack Wants To Make A Dunkin Donuts Commercial.This Film Is Hilarious! It Is Not Totally Inappropriate,But It Has It's It's It's Crude Jokes.(i.e.Two Men Look Up Jill's Skirt,And Jill And Jack Scratch Their Groin Areas.)This Film Has It's Funny Jokes,Many Cameo's(Shaq,In A Commercial,David Spade As Monica,Johnny Depp,And Many More.)It Is Pretty Funny.

Teen, 14 years old Written bykarinagymnast July 28, 2013

Great Movie

Good movie, but definitely not for 9 year olds.

Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 5, 2013

Too cheesy for young kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written bykobe2487393847 June 13, 2013

Very funny

Jack and Jill is funny, it has mild language, and a few people in the movie drinking, but it teaches a lesson that having respect is what you want

Teen, 16 years old Written byLeeCards June 1, 2013

A Commercial Sandbox for Sandler

Before I begin my review, I would strongly recommend a video on YouTube that easily sums up the consumerism in this movie. It is called "The Great American Comedy Swindle" by thatdarnaccount*. The video is safe and I can vouche for it. After you have watched that video, or skipped it and dropped down here, I can basically tell you the same thing; it's a commercial. It seems like Sandler is up to his usual dirty and edgy humour that eventually gets turned around in the very end with some epiphany about family or whatever, but he's doing it on the sets of about 50 commercials (metaphorically, of course). I did not want to see this film in the first place, but after seeing it with my 13 year old sister, I can say it sure was awkward. I would not recommend this movie to any child under 15, and that's pushing it.

*If you do not wish to watch the video, go right ahead and skip it. I cannot vouch for anything else on that website other than that video's content, so please be careful.

Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

Alright

Not too bad not really good. Quite funny. Worth watching.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRango813 April 20, 2013

Just Don't

I'm usually a big fan of Adam Sandler, so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt when I saw the ads on TV. Whoever was in charge of the marketing for Jack and Jill (I think) should be sued for false advertising. This came out about 3 days after my birthday (if the movie came out on Nov. 11), so I was young and 12 and wanted to see it. Boy, do I regret that decision! I do not remember laughing. ONCE. I might have smiled 2 times, but never laughed. It wasn't funny, wasn't interesting, and tried to fit so many jokes in that some of them didn't even make sense. Like, I remember one prime example: So Jill gets invited to come to a family reunion by this Mexican guy. They could've done SO many things with that involving ACTUAL stereotypes, but instead opt for random close-ups of a grandmother's face. Laughing, yet? Also, I think the plot had way too much stuff in it. I think that if they dropped the dating subplot and the entire BROTHER subplot, it could be about a fat woman (who would be played by Adam Sandler) who lives in the world and tries to make her way in life, but then Al Pacino comes along and begins taking an interest in her. Also, if that movie were to exist, if Adam Sandler did that OBNOXIOUS voice in THAT movie as well, I would probably start screaming.

Anyways, just don't bother at all unless you have about a 7-9 year old who loves toilet jokes and fat women being made fun of. (I'm not a sensitive type, so I don't mind the last one, but at least make them FUNNY!)