All parent member reviews for Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit

Adult Written bysky65z January 18, 2014

Jack Ryan is a very entertaining movie and much better than I expected it to be

Jack Ryan shadow recruit surprised me. Coming out in January after being delayed from a Christmas Day release date I was expecting the studio knew it wasn't good so they moved it from the crowded Christmas slate. Maybe it's because of those low expectations I loved this movie. Chris pine does great in the title role and the rest of the cast does great too. The movie is pretty much constant suspense and it has a few good action scenes. Now the content. Violence is stronger than the mission impossible movies but it's just a tad bit less than the Bourne series. Sex-some kissing nothing bad. Profanity- 2 f-words although one is hard to here under a Russian accent. s--t h-ll d--n and g-dd--n appear as well. Overall jack Ryan shadow recruit is a very good spy movie and is the first big pg-13 blockbuster of the year.
Parent Written byDan G. January 18, 2014

Great for adults, but too much objectionable material for children

Another good Jack Ryan film, but really only for adults. The movie depicts an unmarried couple living together as if that is perfectly OK, significant and gory violence and shootings, and the typical disgusting language children should never hear.
Adult Written byjoshua martinez July 6, 2014

13 and up.

this action/adventure movie Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit is a great action movie stars with Chris pine good for your teens and parents you need to know that Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit has some intense violence some strong language used and drinking used such as wine and vodka.