Parent reviews for Jackass 3-D

Jackass 3-D Poster Image

Great for all families!

I watched this with my unborn child, my 5 year old and my 13 year old. Was an awesome movie all around! Im surprised disney hasn't picked this one up yet. Was super fun and exciting (not to give any spoilers away of course) and is my 13 year old childs new favorite movie.

Still flat out hilarious, but so enormously disgusting!

I am a huge fan of Jackass, except for the first movie! This movie is fun, painful, and hilarious, but at the same time stomach turning! There is all of the penises, anus sweat, feces, and urine to make you laugh and vomit at the same time! When i say hilarious, i really mean this movie is absolutely laugh out loud hilarious, when i say disgusting, i really mean cringe worthy disgusting! So yeah, hilarious, but have a barf bag ready!

NOT FOR KIDS!

Their are full frontal male nudity sexual references and some strong language this isn't a movie for kids. I only think mature older teens see this movie. I'm reviewing the Rated R version not the unrated version the unrated version would be way worse I don't think any one under 15 watch the Hard R rated movie. This movie should be really left to adults only. I think the movie left for teens 17+ I hope my review help you and your family.

funnier than the first two

the jackass guys are idiots but you can't help but just laugh your ass off lol, the stunts are so hysterical, especially the porta potty stunt at the end that had me laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe lol

good movie

great movie really funny!

Adults ONLY, no exceptions

I loved it but I would NEVER let my kids watch it, EVER. There is constant bad language, male frontal nudity & sexually explicit behavior.

Good for Older Teens.

If you're alright with exposing your children to copious amounts of Chris Pontius's tallywacker, then there really isn't much else that is worth mentioning. Hilarious movie for older teens.

Wait for the DVD and definitely don't pay extra for the 3D

As far as the Jack ass movies go this one is one of the least funny. I certainly wouldn't pay any extra for the 3D. I love 3D movies and watch every one I can, but this one where it is totally not worth the extra charge. In fact I would strongly recomend waiting for the DVD. To me this sequel was more focused on being gross then on the usual funny physical violence these idiots subject themselves to.

Bring a Barf Bag!!!

I saw this movie with my son (14) and two of his friends. This movie made me nauseous. Extremely disgusting. The boys swear they did not feel like puking and thought it was funny. There is male frontal nudity, but is is not sexual in nature and was actually kind of funny and not gross. Of all the stupid things in this movie, there is one prank that is really mean. Talking with the boys afterward, I was gratified that they picked up on this and were actually put off by it. Half the movie was just too gross to watch. Unfortunately, even if you close your eyes the soundtrack is still enough to make you sick.