Kid reviews for Jackass 3-D

Jackass 3-D Poster Image

A lot of these reviews are trolls

This is an adult movie. Ignore the reviewers that say this movie is appropriate for toddlers and babies. I noticed there are a lot of reviews on here saying age 2+. It’s not just the bad language. The sexual content is insane. Tons of nudity, and sex jokes. Some of the adult humour is funny, but definitely not appropriate for anyone under 16. Tons of F-bombs throughout.

Not as good as the others,but people age.

Really good stunts and pranks,but the first movie and show are better.

Funny and stupid at the same time

It's exactly what people say it is, but it's not terrible.

it's ok but not very good

it's not a good way to finish a trilogy but it has it's moments

one of my favorite Jackass movies

I think that a lot of the stunts in this film are funny like the Lamborghini tooth pull and mighty super glue stunt

What is everyone so worked up about?

Yes there may be a few swear words here and there, but, kids already know what they are, you just need to make sure they don't repeat them, and, violence? Seriously? They jumped a hedge on a jetski, big deal! They aren't punching anyone. Know one gets seriously hurt. Also, alot of the reviews say there is so much nudity. Does it really matter if kids see a couple penises? If they are a boy, they have seen there own plenty of times, and if they're a girl, I'm sure some kid has flashed(shown) there's to you at some point! The movie is fine for anyone slightly mature!!!

The best in the franchise.

Jackass 3-D or just Jackass 3 is the best one. I laughed even harder at some scenes and it is very disgusting just like the other two. The 3-D is utilized well, providing depth, as well as some pop out in the opening scene and ending. Grade; B+.

It's really good

I watched this movie last night and I really did enjoy it. I don't get what all your deals are. Sheesh people, it's not like a few "f--k" and "s--t" is gonna kill anyone. I don't think any kid is dumb enough to try any of this. Go on parents, let your kids watch this

Hysterically funny movie!!

Great and Funny movie. There are tons of stupid stunts as well as violence that people may cringe or be offended by. No gore or really any blood, but still may unsettle people. There is a lot Language, but I don't know what you would expect with a name like "Jackass". Drinking, but that is everywhere. There are lots of sexual jokes and it ranges from mild to Crude,and there is nudity. They have a few scenes of full frontal male Nudity. Be careful make sure if they are a very very mature 12 before they watch this.

Great Movie